Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waterbeacon's Workshop: Volt Raijin 2.0 (Want feedback)

From The Darkness of the void rises the true god of lightning...

As I'm sure a few of you know I did a debatably bad skin based on the concept by Issac Chan. I'm currently redoing the skin along with the polearm and Syandana and am looking for feedback

Link to the SketchFab model:

Also here is a list of planned changes:

Raijin Skin: 

- Add metal to base of helm

- Clean up the patterns

- Add extra detail to the fingers

Tomoe Syandana:

- Add Patterns to the top (In the yellow area)

Nippon Polearm:

- Get it into a finished state lmao

Feedback is appreciated 

Other workshop items:

Edited by Waterbeacon

I saw your original art for the skin in the workshop, I really like how the skin is shaping and would love to see it in the game (and down the line on ps4 version)

My feedback:

The helmet:

It could be a little more sharp in the edges, the side fins on the helmet could use some metallic and they seem too flat, they could be a little by more cylindrical and curved. The back of the neck could use some more detail. The overall shape of the hetmel is really cool in anycase. Also adding a visor of some sort to it could make it look cooler.

Main body:

The chest area seems a little to smooth and I feel the circle detail doesnt fit with the overall aesthetic, maybe you could do another shape with same metallic tubes that are around the skin. Wish I could see the back of it but the syndanna is in the way, but from what I could see you are using the tubes there to add detail and I like that. For the waist and back skirt I have no complains, I like this layered armor look you are going for.

Arms:

I really like the glove style and the metallic knuckles, but I think the beige part could be a little smaller

Legs:

The tights could use some of that red armor detail that most of the skin has.

Finally what I think holds the skin back the most is the tenno engravings. They are distracting and makes the sculptured detail get lost, makes the unnecesarily busy. But I dont think you should remove detail on the beige parts just change it for something else: I suggest doing something like with the circle energy details on the sides of the syndanna. Also the energy dots that are all over the skin could look better if the were more rectagular and go along the shape of the armor. I must add that I like that the textures have a matte coloring, its refreshing to see a skin thats not over glossed in the main color channels

Well thats my take on feedback, looking forward to see the next update!