Sign in to follow this  
DimosZargarda

WTB Omega Kubrow Imprint

Posted (edited)

Saw a big one today, it was almost twice as tall as my Rhino. At first I thought its a bug but then googled it and it seems that Omega Kubrow is a thing, soo here I am. Give me a pm here or in game, and please show me the kubrow before the trade 🙂

Edited by DimosZargarda

Unfortunately, height isn't carried on by imprints. Colors, breed, body type (skinny, athletic or bulky), fur pattern are carried on, but height is always random. You can buy imprints of omega kubrow, but your chance to get omega offspring will be just as low as chance to get omega from random incubation.

3 hours ago, DimosZargarda said:

As the title says, give me a pm here on in game, and please show me the kubrow before the trade 🙂

Damm, didnt know this, well thanks alot for the warning, probably saved me alot of cash

You're welcome. :)
You can just print and clone-breed your favorite kubrow (if you have one) until you get an omega offspring. This can take some time, but you will definitely get what you want one day without spending plat on it.