Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I trade built prime warframe parts

(PSN)Exia0321

Question

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, (PS4)iesous27 said:

You know, i just thought... why shouldn't we be able to trade built parts... It would require higher trade value since you farmed for the resources and took time to build it... DE should allow this.

Umm how about NO. If u want to build it faster u can always rush it and as for resources all of them are pretty easy to farm by yourself why would u even wanna buy built parts its literally extra plat and stuff for something which u could do it for way cheaper

Edited by CryptonicLove

22 hours ago, CryptonicLove said:

Umm how about NO. If u want to build it faster u can always rush it and as for resources all of them are pretty easy to farm by yourself why would u even wanna buy built parts its literally extra plat and stuff for something which u could do it for way cheaper

I literally explained it in my post that that's the extra cost of trading for built things - pay more in platinum so you don't have to farm for those resources that are hard to come by (nitain extract)... The option should be there regardless. There's no reason to limit it to only uncrafted things.