Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Nintendo Switch Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.2

Also there's still is a bug that you can't use usb headsets for voice-chat (just audio right now) and that the motion controls only work properly with the joycons but do almost nothing when using the pro controller.

起動時に表示される日本語のパッチノート、また一部の漢字が表示されてないんですわ?

Ever since the update I’ve been unable to log in, stuck in the 0% connecting screen? I’ve tried restarting/redownloading game. Could it be my internet connection never had this issue I’m in the Middle East using vpn

On 2019-04-16 at 2:05 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 2
Fixed live:
Removed unintended Platinum Price from the Spring Step Ephemera.

Changes:
- Changed the Conservationist Nightwave Challenge description to clarify ‘Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis’ instead of ‘Perfect Animal Captures’.

Fixes:
- Fixed incorrect button callouts for ‘Mimic with Echo-Lure’ prompt.
- Fixed the callout for ‘Creator Mode’ reading as a filepath.

Another one!

I lost my officium Syandana. Also missing some Tenno Syandanas in market after updated.

19 hours ago, (NSW)oviah said:

I lost my officium Syandana. Also missing some Tenno Syandanas in market after updated.

8 hours ago, (NSW)MysticJoe said:

I want my Limbo Venari helm back why did you guy take it off the switch  I paid money for it???? 😡🤬😡

Even if with an sd card if the game eventually reaches 30GB that could be a problem tbh.

You should start to consider a solution tbh, even with a 128gb thats like 20% of the storage 😐

On 2019-04-16 at 2:05 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 3

Fixes:

Equinox Prime, has some "Clipping" issues, while looking at her on the upgrade menu. And since the last update, twitch drops stopped working for me. I watched the last two prime times, and no twitch drop for me : /

And the never ending sling is beginning to bother me.

And also, the thermia fracture mission on Orbis Vallis, shoud be a mission, like on the plains and the ghouls. It will be easier to find people to play together, because soloing this, was very hard to me.

Since plague star launced, I have not found 1 wisp on the plains. Not 1 and today after the update yesterday, the plains are filled with purple patches every where. Anyone else having this??