Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.2 (Prime Vault + Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

So.. Where is the new TennoGen?

Edit: I've to ask, is PoE supposed to be as dark as it currently is on PS4 at night - and same goes for the loading screen when you return from there to Orbiter. Colours are WAY darker than any other, easy to tell when your ship usually is white, but now is dark grey on that one.

Checked caves, the light is fine there - but outside it seems too dark

If I could make one request:

Before Melee 2.etc I would select the Minning tool, melee kill enemies, and then get right back to minning.

Now, I select minning tool, I kill enemies with melee, but THEN I have to select the minning tool again!... Could you please make it work like before?

(Also, it would also be nice if you could do the same with the Fishing Spear. Too many times I forget, and end up blowing the fish out of water. Hehe)

On 2019-04-16 at 6:43 PM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I've been running into doors that don't open for clients.  Host can pass through them without any problem.  Anybody find a workaround for this or are we doomed until the next update?

can confirm your theory, yes, this is a new bug

doors will refuse to open, regardless of anything

On 2019-04-16 at 2:08 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 1 (10am ET, April 18th, 2019)

Changes:

• Changed the Conservationist Nightwave Challenge description to clarify ‘Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis’ instead of ‘Perfect Animal Captures’.

Fixes:

• Fixed incorrect button callouts for ‘Mimic with Echo-Lure’ prompt.
  • Fixed issues with impassable doors in numerous Grineer tilesets.
  • Fixed the callout for ‘Creator Mode’ reading as a filepath.

On 2019-04-16 at 1:08 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed the Drone in "Protect the Drone" Plains Bounties sometimes getting caught on the landscape.

This doesn't look to be completely fixed; I had actually never experienced this until this patch, and even now I've only experienced it once.  My drone got stuck on the edge of a mini-cliff about 2 or 3 Warframes high; it just floated at the top of the overhang and turned left and right rotating in place, trying to move on (perhaps down off the cliff?) but being unable to.  I eventually fixed it by running really far away and then going back, which I'm guessing unloaded some of the details of the level geometry.  Hope this helps!

God forbid that DE has some common sense with the wolf changes, despite the so called "balance", the wolf and the fugitives deal way too much damage, especially when they are invincible untill you kill the wolf, which isnt possible when a level 70 wolf spawns on hydron, where players go with weak equipment to level up, the wolf and the fugitives destroy the defense objective, or kill the entire squad until we all die. THIS IS ABSURED, so absurd I actually think that it is true that Digital extremes drinks and smokes on the job.

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 2

Fixes:

On 2019-04-17 at 6:30 AM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

MAJOR NEW GLITCH

No appearance changes save, at all, on ps4

i gave all loadouts, all warframes, the smoking shadow, and new secondary energy colors

took like 30 minutes, with load lag

and it reset, on all of them, and will not apply changes or save for any frame 

Can valkur get a hot fiks du the control bug issues

On 2019-04-16 at 2:52 PM, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

This was in the game as a bug, and then they removed it because it was too good apparently.

I asked them to fix it once and they actually did the very next update. I was so happy I actually bought a pack for real world money. They broke it the very next update. It was a slap in the face. I’ve seldom bought anything since. Ive asked for it several times since and nothing. I dont feel im being heard. Warframe seems to be slowing down too. The plains update looks so so. Nightwaves a chore. Arbitrations is a mess. Eidolon hunt is still glitchy. Missions are old n repetitive. Vallis missions are boring. Im struggling to find anything fun to do. Where’s the fun, Warframe? Everything’s a chore like these 1% drop chances after 20 minutes of work.

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 3 

49447e612d7a597aee38771f69491be2.jpg

Prime Vault has opened!

Volt Prime, Loki Prime, Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime, and Odonata Prime Relics have been added back to the droptables!

See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – April 30
  • Europe – May 1 
  • Asia – May 7
  • Japan – May 7

PlayStation 4 regional end dates:

• North and South America – July 2
  • Europe – July 3
  • Asia – July 3
  • Japan – July 4

• 1 month later...

I am very upset with the Arcane changes in Cetus! Took me months of farming to get the high tier Arcanes, mine and save a lot of polymers to “just” have the blueprints converted??? Really?

People put a lot of efforts and game time on this and no “compensation” or resource reimbursement was given!

i cannot express my frustration with this news...

Archived