Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch & Console Tennogen: Bug and Resolution.

[DE]Rebecca

Id say yes & no on that, yes because I posted that prior to the knowledge that this stuff will eventually make it to the switch, but no, because theres no reason for there to even BE a system that does this in the first place, how the hell does that make sense? I can understand weapons, frames, patches you know, the things the effect the game, require patches, bandwidth, server downtime & so on that i can get, this is purely cosmetic, effects nothing but the players style, because of some nebulous loophole? And then no formal announcement where anyone can see it? I feel like Arthur dent from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

The plans were on display for months, on DISPLAY!? I had to go down to a cellar & saw the sign Beware the jaguar!

Still feels like getting a rebar suppository administered by captain hook, but NW did a good job pf prepping for that fun.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)GhoulVixen said:

You're welcome. Glad you can keep some of your sanity. My main's looks were taken for the time being.

Same, I think Oberon Prime (who I Umbral Forma'd and bought some new, now gone, goodies for) is getting shelved until the Tennogen is back. Even my Feyarch look had some stuff that's been removed.

This hasn't killed the game for me, but it has killed some of my favorite frames to actually play.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

Same, I think Oberon Prime (who I Umbral Forma'd and bought some new, now gone, goodies for) is getting shelved until the Tennogen is back. Even my Feyarch look had some stuff that's been removed.

This hasn't killed the game for me, but it has killed some of my favorite frames to actually play.

Mine is Saryn. I actually had been putting off changing her set up simply because I didn't feel like re-leveling her a bunch of times. The tennogen skin made me want to pick her up again. I ended completely resetting her build and formas and then went back to maining her again. I still love her and though I dislike looking at her prime, I want to keep playing her. I probably wont. I will likely shelf her until I get her back the way I wanted her. Time to pick up some of my older frames again, I guess.