Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Nintendo Switch & Console Tennogen: Bug and Resolution.

At the very least DE, please ensure me the Frost Harka skin is here to stay? Without that, Frost is an unbearable abomination and actually hurts the eyes to look at. With Frost Prime being my "main" frame, I will completely stop playing if I otherwise end up looking at that... "thing" all the time.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

The lack of communication on this is pretty telling. Just do a thing and confuse people without an easily accessible answer. Oh and, since the fix still didn't remove everything we aren't even necessarily done confusing people.

That's the part that really irritates me even though I know what's happening. But it seems we're a small subset of the smallest player base and so who really cares? That's pretty much how this feels at this point.

I agree. The more people I see confused on twitter or in game, the angrier I get. They need to be more public. They need to communicate with their fans. People are warry to trust them and leaving them confused will not help ease any tension. Only makes it worse. 

2 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

At the very least DE, please ensure me the Frost Harka skin is here to stay? Without that, Frost is an unbearable abomination and actually hurts the eyes to look at. With Frost Prime being my "main" frame, I will completely stop playing if I otherwise end up looking at that... "thing" all the time.

That is is deluxe right? With it not being tennogen, I think it safe to assume it stays. 

Just now, (NSW)GhoulVixen said:

That is is deluxe right? With it not being tennogen, I think it safe to assume it stays. 

That's at least a little peace-of-mind restored then. Thank you!

Id say yes & no on that, yes because I posted that prior to the knowledge that this stuff will eventually make it to the switch, but no, because theres no reason for there to even BE a system that does this in the first place, how the hell does that make sense? I can understand weapons, frames, patches you know, the things the effect the game, require patches, bandwidth, server downtime & so on that i can get, this is purely cosmetic, effects nothing but the players style, because of some nebulous loophole? And then no formal announcement where anyone can see it? I feel like Arthur dent from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

The plans were on display for months, on DISPLAY!? I had to go down to a cellar & saw the sign Beware the jaguar!

Still feels like getting a rebar suppository administered by captain hook, but NW did a good job pf prepping for that fun.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

That's at least a little peace-of-mind restored then. Thank you!

You're welcome. Glad you can keep some of your sanity. My main's looks were taken for the time being.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)GhoulVixen said:

You're welcome. Glad you can keep some of your sanity. My main's looks were taken for the time being.

Same, I think Oberon Prime (who I Umbral Forma'd and bought some new, now gone, goodies for) is getting shelved until the Tennogen is back. Even my Feyarch look had some stuff that's been removed.

This hasn't killed the game for me, but it has killed some of my favorite frames to actually play.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

Same, I think Oberon Prime (who I Umbral Forma'd and bought some new, now gone, goodies for) is getting shelved until the Tennogen is back. Even my Feyarch look had some stuff that's been removed.

This hasn't killed the game for me, but it has killed some of my favorite frames to actually play.

Mine is Saryn. I actually had been putting off changing her set up simply because I didn't feel like re-leveling her a bunch of times. The tennogen skin made me want to pick her up again. I ended completely resetting her build and formas and then went back to maining her again. I still love her and though I dislike looking at her prime, I want to keep playing her. I probably wont. I will likely shelf her until I get her back the way I wanted her. Time to pick up some of my older frames again, I guess.