Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(NSW)Kingsman115

Umbra, game basically over

Question

I just finished the sacrifice and acquired Excalibur Umbra. I feel like the story is basically over and the only thing left to do is farm for new Warframes and weapons. And Mastery rank. And wolf of Saturn.

but besides those things, the main story is basically over? 

What do you think? After playing hundreds of hours is it still enjoyable to keep going? Is there enough interesting content to be found yet? 

12 answers to this question

Have you done Chimera Prologue?

If so, then you are up to date on the story until DE add in more.

15 minutes ago, (NSW)Kingsman115 said:

the main story is basically over? 

Ballas mourn in the void, corpus mess with Wolf and sentient juice, Railjack incoming and Natah discussing the possible come back with her mother...

I think many thing can happen soon...

I believe Warframe is unique in that it is less about the "end game" and more about the journey.  Leyzar was making a video about this a few days ago.  In our culture of gaming, we tend to think of games as let's get to the ultimate set up, beat all the bosses, get max gear and then we are done.  "We win."   Warframe is more about "Hey let's have fun playing."  Yes, there are some "end game" contents in a way.   The real part of the game though is just enjoying yourself.  Dying means nothing.  Do what you enjoy.  If it's boring at this moment, play something else for a while till something new comes down the line.   I still enjoy it, even if just to log in and do the sorties each day. 

The Sacrifice is pretty much just a prologue to the true story which we haven't gotten yet, it was all about build up. For now however you are caught up so yes, but yes I find the game itself to be enjoyable without the story, story just adds more layers to it for me.

did u even pay attention? the lotus just turned into a sentient and flew away. how is that an end to the story?

hace 11 minutos, Cicasajt dijo:

did u even pay attention? the lotus just turned into a sentient and flew away. how is that an end to the story?

And there is.. the spoiler guy haha

9 hours ago, davej83 said:

And there is.. the spoiler guy haha

well, no. not at all. wont bother to explain tho. not worth trying