Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged.

AbsoluteConfig

I'm leaving an upvote here - having the same issue for the last ~24h. Haven't filed a ticket yet, because it's not that important right now - but since there are other complaints on Reddit, this seems to be some recent issue that is affecting quite a few people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am also having this issue when trying to install an orokin reactor on my taxon sentinel. I hope attention can be brought to it.

Edit: after looking up the issue some more, some people recommended relogging. This fixed the problem for me today, however I have encountered it multiple times at this point.

Edited by Drischa

• 1 month later...

this is a Sentinel/Moa or Companion issue

had this a month or two back while swapping polarities for a Companion, it failed and I just left it this way

today I had the issue again on a MOA

----------------------------------------------- Edit -----------------------------------------------

I tried:

- Relog then swap polarities

- Removed all mods from ABC configurations then swap polarities

- Removed all mods from ABC configurations then go out of the Arsenal (I think this initiates a write/save command to the server), then swap polarities

- Removed all mods from ABC configurations then go out of the Arsenal, then relog and swap polarities

Nothing works, so probably the write/save command is incompatible or has a version mismatch, worst case its something deeper

----------------------------------------------- Edit -----------------------------------------------

Tried:

- Putting on a new forma, then immediately tried to swap polarities, same error

Edited by BlackVortex

Hello 🙂
Here to add my stone to the edifice.

I created a MOA (Alcrom Core/Lambeo Moa/Tian Bracket/Atheca Gyra), I maxxed it, gilded it, maxxed it again then put a forma on it. So far so good.
As I like things to be organized, I try to swap polarity without success because of the following pop-up message:tC732YD.jpg

I left the game and came back. Nope.
As advised above, I logged out and in. Nope.
I waited and redo the process. Still nope.

I think I may have found a workaround. It struck me that there might be some weird code linking a Sentinel and it's default weapon, so I made sure they lined up before trying again. It worked!! Another that had been failing worked, too. Still absolutely a bug (and a rather embarrassing one), but at least now I think we can work around it. Not sure what the equivalent would be with MOA's.

• Like 1

On 2019-08-06 at 9:03 AM, damongautama said:

I think I may have found a workaround. It struck me that there might be some weird code linking a Sentinel and it's default weapon, so I made sure they lined up before trying again. It worked!! Another that had been failing worked, too. Still absolutely a bug (and a rather embarrassing one), but at least now I think we can work around it. Not sure what the equivalent would be with MOA's.

This worked for me. Thank you!