Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on title screen after update

(NSW)187OGkush

Like title says im stuck on main screen showing whats new, prime access, and build notes, its was fine before update but now jus stays on 0% when i load up the game, when i check if its updated it says im using latest version. Ive also restted router and switch still no lucc

Edited by (NSW)187OGkush
Typo

I havethis issue every time I need to download a new update, stays at 0% switching between wifi and LAN connection helps Kickstart it but it takes a good hour of going back and forth, restarting it, and often the download speed for the update begins at MB/s and drops quickly kb/s, then b/s... Its ridiculous... Definitely kills the mood and keeps me from playing as starting it up and getting the update is too much of a hassle... BUT after updates and any other time it loads up immediately and is great. 

• 4 years later...

Im not sure if what happened to me will work with any of you or any one that runs into this problem but after many updates the title screen seems to get stuck :/

I tried everything from restart router, switch change mtu up/down, power off switch, restart switch but none of that worked.

i let it download to the point it became stuck then simply put my switch into sleep mode, waited a couple seconds and turned the switch back on when i got back to the WF title screen it was not stuck on 99% anymore but the button was now active and it let me back into wf.