Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are we hoping for from New War?

Midas

Game-Wise:

-Railjack, perhaps in combination with navigating the void and/exploring tau. A use for excess Focus (I've maxed all schools, and a few million Focus floating around), Operators being more useful in-game.

Storywise:

-I hope for the Tenno to finally grow up a little. Not (only) as in "making them a little older", but in getting some closure on the Lotus situation (the "orphan looking for it's mom"-schtick gets a little worn out). Perhaps something along the lines of "Lotus is reborn as a child and now it's the Tenno who take care/charge of her, instead of the other way around".

-an Avatar for Ordis, so we can "visit" Ballas together.

1 hour ago, thor_sten said:

-an Avatar for Ordis, so we can "visit" Ballas together.

The irony... You could make him the cephalon now... and ordis would be stuck in Ballas's body... (Ordis would probably hate himself a bit more...).

On 2019-04-18 at 11:50 AM, Sayune said:

I just want my beloved Lotus back T,T)* miss her

Guess what, Sayune.  

You can’t get back what you never had.

It was all just a mass-transference-dream pulled from the collective Tenno memories designed to make her both undetectable as Natah and trustworthy as she fulfilled the more evolved version of her father’s purpose as an infiltrator.  

Step-mom tried to vaporize you as you called out to her with concern.  **** that *****.  

Her infiltrator directive was SO good it was almost TOO Good...she nearly forgot who and what she was as she slept behind the masquerade that was “Lotus”.

But then she woke up to complete her mission.  Time for you to do the same.

UNLESS THIS IS ALL JUST A MASSIVE MIND-**** BY THE MITW TO GET US TO KILL LOTUS JUST AS OUR PARENTS WERE DRIVEN MAD AND TRIED TO KILL US!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Let me work together with Alad V, Vey Kek, Konzu, Eudico, Ballas, and Lephantis to throw the Lotus into the Sun.

Then give me access to a ton of community driven maps where we fight alongside the Grineer, Corpus, and maybe one rogue subfaction of Infested to take out the sentients. 

Keep the Umbra frames, mods, and forma the living hell away from the game, nevermind rewards for the quest. Umbral Forma was a mistake.