The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unairu Wisp Markers, DE please...

Leontiesh

Hello everybody, I'm relatively new to Eidolon hunting (65 Hidrolyst captures at this time) and one of the things that infuriates me the most is having to look for those Unairu Wisps during the fight. Even if my life depended on it, I just can't see them. Sometimes, I get one my absolute chance, but most times it's a no no. And no, I'm not using Vacuum. Please DE, put any kind of marker on top of them so it makes it easier for us to find them. Thanks!

2 hours ago, AkShado said:

Hello everybody, I'm relatively new to Eidolon hunting (65 Hidrolyst captures at this time) and one of the things that infuriates me the most is having to look for those Unairu Wisps during the fight. Even if my life depended on it, I just can't see them. Sometimes, I get one my absolute chance, but most times it's a no no. And no, I'm not using Vacuum. Please DE, put any kind of marker on top of them so it makes it easier for us to find them. Thanks!

Agreed, coping cetus wisps (which are already relatively difficult to see in the night) and having them slightly smaller is really hard to deal with. In the heat of battle, with all the particle effects and such, it can be impossible to find the wisps even if they always spawn under the eidolons because typically it's rare for the eidolon to be on flat ground so they will constantly just fall down the hill furthermore worsening the situation.

Making a marker for them or just making them, in some way, very visible would be of such great help.

-I turned luminosity to the maximum

-I'm coordinating with Chroma on teamspeak to find them easier

-I'm sitting under the Eidolon and searching around his feet, and in water

Most times we're scratching our heads not knowing what happened with them.

DE please at least let them be colored in the warframe color. Or give them the fissure reactant indicator. I'm hurting my eyes for this mechanic, why? Is this the difficulty we want in the game?