Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead of Random Enemy Spawns, (syndicate, stalker, etc) How about;

Argenex

(maybe wrong forum, I dunno, couldn't find a suggestion forum)

How amazing would it be, if you were on a Sabotage mission, or any mission in fact, then you round a corner and run into Clem trying to make off with something?

I would drop whatever I was doing in a heartbeat to help Clem.

New mission Objectives;

1. Help Clem Steal More Pillows (any grineer map)
  2. Help Clem Establish a Forward Pillow Fort (run around grineer map, grab pillows, bring them back to Clem, until he finishes fort)
  3. Random Alarm goes off, Clem Shows up trying to run off with boxes of Ammo, guide him out as he makes off with boxes (that he can barely hold, as he spills ammo constantly) of precious Grakata ammunition.
  4. Clem's Revenge; Help Clem locate and assassinate a slightly stronger unit (Who apparently said something disparaging about his pillow fort.)
  5. Snacks for Clem; Raid a food storage and escape with snacks, for Clem, with Clem (Who might be sampling the snacks during the mission)
  6. Experimental Clem; (random experimental weapons, kill so many with Clem as he uses them)
    1. Clem's Rebounding Grenade (probably will knock Clem down several times, the grenades bounce all over the place)
    2. Clem's Extended Magazine (Cover him while he fires a 10,000 round mag, yes, 10,000!)
    3. Pillow Launcher (Fires inflatable pillows, causes enemies to ragdoll, doesn't really do damage, but still hilarious, help him load and fire 10)
    4. Bouncy Bullets (would just be fun to watch all of his rounds bounce around for a while. Goal is Kill Count)
    5. Clem's Clemancy (Clem has developed a safety shield, cover him while he tests it under fire, until he absorbs XXX projectiles)

I dunno, just sounds like a whole bunch of fun to me, I wouldn't even care if there was a particular reward, which might ruin the fun of it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...