Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removal of Tennogen Items

(NSW)JayFr3d

Why ? I read it... but I ask still, why ? I saw the 5 syandana 3 skins, 3 helmets, I pulled out my card... ya know, the one where my paycheck goes, the one that I use to put food in my stomach and pay the guy who bangs on my door everymonth yelling "RENT!"... I put the numbers in amd transfered you my money... so the solution you say is to put back the plat that those items were bought with... but see heeeeeeeres the issue with that... I dont want the plat. I can always buy plat, it rains plat... know what it doesnt rain ? Yea, that's right... tennogen content... come on guys... there HAS to be a better solution than to walk over  and spit in my food halfway through eating it. And then handing me back my money in store credit... please dont take the purchased items... I mean seriously, that is just really f'd up.

On 2019-04-17 at 5:00 AM, (NSW)JayFr3d said:

Why ? I read it... but I ask still, why ? I saw the 5 syandana 3 skins, 3 helmets, I pulled out my card... ya know, the one where my paycheck goes, the one that I use to put food in my stomach and pay the guy who bangs on my door everymonth yelling "RENT!"... I put the numbers in amd transfered you my money... so the solution you say is to put back the plat that those items were bought with... but see heeeeeeeres the issue with that... I dont want the plat. I can always buy plat, it rains plat... know what it doesnt rain ? Yea, that's right... tennogen content... come on guys... there HAS to be a better solution than to walk over  and spit in my food halfway through eating it. And then handing me back my money in store credit... please dont take the purchased items... I mean seriously, that is just really f'd up.

Unfortunately they can not sell what they did not have rights to sell. This was their best solution. What was more messed up is that there are SOOO many people that have NO idea what is going on and why their stuff is gone? Why.. ? because it is hidden in the bug section instead of announced publicly. There are people that don't check the bug section. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

whats more messed up is the fact the money did not go to the content creators.

I dont disagree, but is taking it away the best solution ? Its an inter office issue, why not just count what was sold and pay accordingly then deal with the legalities later ? Many others have stated this and some dude who said he was a lawyer (even sounds legit[internet,so ya get your fantasy fulfilled]) point being raised the original notion of it being no more than a slide of sorts. I myself have done it in various ways with payroll and book keeping, you sometimes have to pay the garbage guy out of the safe but you dont tell the customer in line to give back theor food over it... 

15 hours ago, (NSW)JayFr3d said:

I dont disagree, but is taking it away the best solution ? Its an inter office issue, why not just count what was sold and pay accordingly then deal with the legalities later ? Many others have stated this and some dude who said he was a lawyer (even sounds legit[internet,so ya get your fantasy fulfilled]) point being raised the original notion of it being no more than a slide of sorts. I myself have done it in various ways with payroll and book keeping, you sometimes have to pay the garbage guy out of the safe but you dont tell the customer in line to give back theor food over it... 

I believe it’s because money was also suppose to go to Nintendo. Also to make up de is giving you 5 free Tennogen items. And are working hard to get this stuff out.

2 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

I believe it’s because money was also suppose to go to Nintendo. Also to make up de is giving you 5 free Tennogen items. And are working hard to get this stuff out.

Yea i read it... 

Edited by (NSW)JayFr3d