The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did you use your Umbral Forma?

pook-pook

My Trinity Prime, as I've promised. Allowed me to remove Constitution and replace it with Adaptation while still maintaining that 20-second sweet spot duration on her 4.

And as I stood nonchalantly in the acid pool while simultaneously tanking the homing Star Fall head-on as I shot a synovia off a Hydrolyst, I knew I made the right choice.

Edited by KnossosTNC

Sitting in my inventory and not going to use it honestly.

Aslong we not have the Tau system i not see a reason to waste mod space for those Umbra Mods.

Not into min/max builds and i can defintly ignore those little boost i would get from those, i rarely even use corrupted mods, so far most builds are balanced and goten me trough every content i play in game.

• Like 1

Frost Prime. Gave me just enough capacity to slot the third umbral mod, which gave me enough strength to drop another strength mod and still maintain 100%+ armor debuff. This led to me being able to slot more range on him for even more deadly avalanche goodness.

43 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Frost Prime. Gave me just enough capacity to slot the third umbral mod, which gave me enough strength to drop another strength mod and still maintain 100%+ armor debuff. This led to me being able to slot more range on him for even more deadly avalanche goodness.

What's your build? Always interested in Frost P builds and I have yet to use any umbral mods.

Looking to drop mine on my Frost Prime too.

Edited by Valiant

I caved in and replaced my Saryn's molt augment for Umbral Fiber, she has just enough armor to make it work.
She already used to put Hitler to shame, but now she can definitely go further than Moscow.

Edited by Ver1dian

5 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

She already used to put Hitler to shame, but now she can definitely go further than Moscow.

Like, lumbering in Siberia for the rest of her life you mean ? 😂

Edited by lighthoof

43 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I didn't put it on any frame. I thought about Hildryn but she doesn't have a Prime variant.

And none of my mains are dps based so there's that too.

Using on Hildryn would be a bad idea unless you are doing it for memes.

She has low HP and fairly good Armor, but the 225 HP at max rank will not do anything with U.Fiber and U.Vitality. She needs her shilds UP 24/7 for survivability and powers.

She would only benefit from U.Intensify, and thats pushing it.

Might use it on Revenant. He's my favorite frame! I can take him anywhere and do well overall! That, and it will cause all Revenant haters to go crazy at the prospect of using Umbral Forma on a mediocre frame. But I probably won't because I have no idea how or if we'll be able to get more Umbral Forma.