The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did you use your Umbral Forma?

pook-pook

On 2019-04-17 at 6:32 AM, AwkwardLazarow said:

I use it as a dust collector for now. Dont plan using it ever

3 hours ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

This.

If I want an Umbral mod on a frame, I'll use a regular Forma to polarize a standard mod instead of restricting my choices to just 3 mods (of arguable worth).

OH! definitely this.....

16 hours ago, spirit_of_76 said:

I used it on my valk as I know what that build will be.  that and I have trouble with efficiency on my Oberon as it is so I did not want to add a mod the reduces the amount of energy I get from enimies

Umbral valkyr is so good I'm glad it use it on her as well 🙂

Benefits really well from power strength, health and armor so there was no question in my mind what to use it on.

Haven't used mine.

The frames i'm considering putting it on are Inaros, Nezha or Nidus. But i'm not going to until they get a prime.

Inaros P and Nezha P should be here next year so i can do that then, and i should also have a few more Umbral Forma then as well.

3 minutes ago, Ryusuta said:

I finally have the Forma, but I'm honestly not sure if there's much point to using it. the Umbra mods aren't even very good. At least I have it for now.

...Maybe I'll use it on my MOA. XD

They need to be used at least in pairs, otherwise they are not exactly stellar.

5 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

They need to be used at least in pairs, otherwise they are not exactly stellar.

Well, that's sort of the problem, isn't it? 

The Umbral mods have existed for yonks now, so anyone who wanted to build around them has probably forma'd all their other slots just to make room. And you need more than one of them in order to get any particular use out of them, but you only get one single Forma, and even THAT took a long time to get. I guess I'm just saying that the reward isn't particularly worth that much investment. 

Edit: Oh, AND you need to also level up the Umbral mods, because they don't start at max rank.

Edited by Ryusuta