Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great 2 Energy Colors?

(XBOX)TheMadCash

So I’m currently messing around with 2 energy colors for Nezha & Zenistar since those 2 are probably the best ones you can see the 2 energy colors together on. But as of currently. The only 2 colors that’s probably the best are Purple & Blue. Also given that you can see the 2 different colors. Anyone else have some great energy color combos that they would like to share?

2 hours ago, ZarthKader said:

And now is ruined.

I hear ya...

Adapted to the new energy system, found a dope look for my titania with the solstice skin, with a mix of purple and blue, giving titania this mysterious magical feel.

Boom, hotfix dropped. Back to my good ol' pure blue energy titania... God dang it! :<

4 hours ago, The_Mustachio said:

complimentary-color-wheel-famous.jpg

Opposing or complementary colors always look good. 

I was wondering how far I would have to scroll till someone mentioned color theory. Not disappointed.

Personally I always recommend secondary and tertiary colors.

Keeping them in the same color families. Ex Warm colors (reds, yellows, oranges) and cool colors (blues, purples and dark greens) is also helpful. Keep color saturation in mind as well. A dull red and bright orange will not have the same effect as a bright red and a bright orange.

I use pale purple and bright orange on Nezha's deluxe skin. It makes a really nice "sunset fire" effect.

And on Baruuk, I found that pale purple and golden yellow creates a nice effect on all his abilities.

Otherwise, I usually use a dark and light version of the same color on most things, so it creates a subtle shimmer effect.