Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exodia Brave could be the "cheaper" Zenurik

Inumayobaka

But, it needs to be changed to allow the duration to refresh on-kill.
Currently, it does not stack in any way. This means, upon 1 kill, you get the buff of 5 energy per 4 seconds until the duration runs out.
Energy does not stack on further kills nor does the buff timer refresh.

You can quickly use that energy up while killing more enemies. (So there's energy deficit, instead of PROFIT)

Earning Focus is not easy and takes a long time.
I feel that Exodia Brave can be a cheaper alternative for newer players until they can work on their Zenurik Focus.

After the recent change of not having to craft Exodia Arcanes, Exodia Brave has potential to be as good as Zenurik's Energizing Dash.
But, the buff needs to be able to stack, either for the energy gained or the buff's duration refreshing.

Energy gained stacking might be too strong so the buff duration refreshing would definitely be better in balancing Exodia Brave well? DE would have to make the decision.
(This would make it exactly like Zenurik's Energizing Dash providing you a steady 5 energy per second but requiring you to Channel-Kill enemies instead)

Players would definitely not commit to using this Zaw that they craft for Exodia Brave long-term since Channeling Efficiency mods would take up slots and it would not exactly be a fun way to play melee since this would only serve to be a method for having a form of energy sustenance.
It would be a viable short-term investment for players crafting a specific Zaw for Exodia Brave just to have energy sustenance early in the game.

It would definitely make channeling fun too.
And channeling mods would finally see some use for them thanks to Exodia Brave.

I hope my suggestion gets noticed!