Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Some Spring in Your Step!

[DE]Helen

b1adc9e14e6de6c756974402c8732662.jpg

It’s time to put some spring into your step, Tenno!

Visit the in-game Market to get the new Spring Step Ephemera to leave a trail of colorful Easter eggs that are sure to delight! Pick up this seasonal cosmetic for only 5,000 Credits. While you’re there, grab the fan-favorite Lepus Headgear for 5,000 Credits and the Easter Color Picker for just a single Credit!

All Event Items:

• Spring Step Ephemera* - 5,000 Credits
  • Lepus Headgear* - 5,000 Credits
  • Easter Color Picker - 1 Credit

These items are only available until April 24 at 2 p.m. ET. Don’t let them hop away!

Easter Gift of the Lotus Alerts
As an added bonus this year, we’re running three extra Gift of the Lotus Alerts!

05c2e104717a2347e467d2b192a47d11.jpg

Zebra Paracyst Skin & 10K Credits (Lares, Mercury -- Infested Defense)

a32a1e515e5a4a79ba74b9006f1e0011.jpg

Rahk Fluctus Skin & 10K Credits (Oro, Earth -- Grineer Mobile Defense)

fc2fde11913ad0a5936ed275c0679a00.jpg

Scorn Lacera Skin & 10K Credits (V Prime, Venus -- Corpus Survival)

*Note: These are limited-time cosmetics that will disappear from the Origin System the first week of May. Enjoy them while they last, Tenno!

Oh hey I remember these, they were event skins.

What happens if I earn these while already owning them?

EDIT: On that note, if I obtain them while already owning them, will I end up losing my original at the end of May? Or if I don't get them can a glitch remove my originals?

"*Note: These are limited-time cosmetics that will disappear from the Origin System the first week of May. Enjoy them while they last, Tenno!"
Hold On, they're not permanently saved in our inventory? So all 3 Free Skin are like Trial-cards or something? *Sob*

1 minute ago, KaiserKhazuto said:

"*Note: These are limited-time cosmetics that will disappear from the Origin System the first week of May. Enjoy them while they last, Tenno!"
Hold On, they're not permanently saved in our inventory? So all 3 Free Skin are like Trial-cards or something? *Sob*

No, only the Ephemera and Lepus are time limited. Everything else is permanent.

See the asterisk next to their names?

Is there still much reason for these sorts of goofy seasonal items to BE time-limited when you guys have now had no issue with throwing in other extremely goofy out-of-place effects permanently? Just look at the peculiars, or how completely goofy and cartoony the "blood" ephemera is.

3 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Is the Ephemera permanent or will it vanish at the end of the event with the Lepus Headgear?

*Note: These are limited-time cosmetics that will disappear from the Origin System the first week of May. Enjoy them while they last, Tenno!

14 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Oh hey I remember these, they were event skins.

What happens if I earn these while already owning them?

EDIT: On that note, if I obtain them while already owning them, will I end up losing my original at the end of May? Or if I don't get them can a glitch remove my originals?

common sense will answer all these questions

Please make all the cosmetics permanent; the ears, the ephemera, the halloween pumpkin, all the usual suspects. Making them season-only is just a waste of their potential. We can have year-round xmas orbiters, we have year round peculiar mods, if we can make enemies sprout flowers year round, why can't we wear bunny ears year round too if that's our style?

Can we.... do something to keep the eggs and ears permanently?  Some form of easter challenge?  Or at least altered versions with slight variations, like the occasional golden egg,  or the ears being more fuzzy to differentiate the limited free versions with the earned ones?   Three alternate pairs would be great,  one with more floppy ears and two that are just smaller versions.

7 minutes ago, daExile said:

Eh. Should we expect quantum or skull badges return as some alert rewards, then?

Someone can correct me if I am wrong here but we have never seen exclusive badges return. Weapons and weapon cosmetics have pretty consistently returned at some point though.

4 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

we have never seen exclusive badges return.

Plague Star / Thermia stuff now too, I guess.

5 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

weapon cosmetics have pretty consistently returned

Event weapon cosmetics - not that I was aware of. Whatever skins from market have, of course.

I've never understood why we're not allowed to keep seasonal things like the bunny ears and pumpkin heads. They don't do any harm and are really fun to have. I wish they'd make these items permanent or something so I can always have bunny ears and what not. 

Also I really hope the ephemera doesn't go away, it's really cute and, again, doesn't do any harm to anything. 😕 

Seriously just make them permanent, I am tired of buying holiday items every year just to watch them vanish. Also make the valentines heart arrows a skin already. It's a credit scam I tells ya! You just want some of my millions you can't haz them!!!!!!!!!

Archived