Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Some Spring in Your Step!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

*Note: These are limited-time cosmetics that will disappear from the Origin System the first week of May. Enjoy them while they last, Tenno!

You mean the 3 skins, bunny ears and egg ephemera will all disappear????!!!!

1 hour ago, Variks_Prime said:

Making them season-only is just a waste of their potential. We can have year-round xmas orbiters, we have year round peculiar mods, if we can make enemies sprout flowers year round, why can't we wear bunny ears year round too?

My Christmas orbiter interior disappered around end of March by itself.

Weapon skins look cool, i don't remember these being a thing last year.

2 hours ago, KaiserKhazuto said:

"*Note: These are limited-time cosmetics that will disappear from the Origin System the first week of May. Enjoy them while they last, Tenno!"
Hold On, they're not permanently saved in our inventory? So all 3 Free Skin are like Trial-cards or something? *Sob*

The time limited items are the bunny ears and the ephemera the ones who have * next to their listing...

2 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

Someone can correct me if I am wrong here but we have never seen exclusive badges return. Weapons and weapon cosmetics have pretty consistently returned at some point though.

not sure. Iforgot wich one or the event related, but i remenber that one returned in an event and people were crying because they had work for it before, and other saying that they just had time, because the event was tedious, not hard

1 hour ago, niutp said:

My Christmas orbiter interior disappered around end of March by itself.

Weapon skins look cool, i don't remember these being a thing last year.

That's thanks to the new decor menu I just mentioned. We probably should have gotten a spring interior decor but I guess they pulled it from the event.

7 minutes ago, LupoDWolf said:

not sure. Iforgot wich one or the event related, but i remenber that one returned in an event and people were crying because they had work for it before, and other saying that they just had time, because the event was tedious, not hard

Sound's like the Tethra's Doom event's Quantum Badge. You had to basically do a flawless, high level Hijack mission, with locked gates and mines set up on the railway.

Side note that I just wanted to point out, since Ivara is in the header image of this announcement.

Please fix Ivara's energy skirt. It's broken again (Ivara is actually missing her energy skirt in header image):

Ivara's energy skirt is now TOO transparent (making it barely visible). On Ivara's Astrea (TennoGen) skin it's missing the 2nd colour/2-two tone aesthetic .

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

All Event Items:

• Spring Step Ephemera* - 5,000 Credits
  • Lepus Headgear* - 5,000 Credits

DE can we please have these cosmetics stay beyond their allotted time ? Pretty please?

I still have my Furax Wraith with their festival Ringers skin. Same with Hate being a peppermint stick.

4 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Oh hey I remember these, they were event skins.

What happens if I earn these while already owning them?

EDIT: On that note, if I obtain them while already owning them, will I end up losing my original at the end of May? Or if I don't get them can a glitch remove my originals?

I think what they mean is; The Easter cosmetics will disappear, the event skins won't.  This is just a chance to earn them again for people who weren't around circa 2015-2016.

1 hour ago, LupoDWolf said:

i remenber that one returned in an event and people were crying because they had work for it before, and other saying that they just had time, because the event was tedious, not hard

Rift Sigil most likely, originally obtained from 8-round glaive-only interception vs some high (ehh, 80? 150? dun remember) level enemies, later appeared in droptables for some events like Razorback or Nightwatch.

One can also buy something similar from arbitration shop now.

Not sure why can I have Chrismas over my ship in the last 3 years but the bunny ears and now the ephemera will be taken away once again.

I don't mind if we have to earn it like doing an hour long survuval but can we keep them this year somehow?
(why can we keep the color palette but not those cosmetics?)

8 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:
  • Spring Step Ephemera* - 5,000 Credits
  • Lepus Headgear* - 5,000 Credits 

Please just let us pay like 1 mil or something for perma versions, or just make them normally perma, my inner bunny needs this year round.  (and ALOT of other people are clamoring for a perma version too!)

Archived