Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Some Spring in Your Step!

[DE]Helen

I imagine it should be relatively easy to hide easter eggs all over Plains and the Vallis.   Finding an egg could give a random reward ranging from resources to potatoes,  even golden eggs that have boosters and discounts, even straight plat in 20-100p amounts.   Throw in an easter shop where you buy some themed content using eggs as currency, for permanent easter themed unlocks.  

Again… Nothing to do for vets and old  event cosmetics just thrown in there. 

I'm happy that i invested my time for nothing and those items can just be obtained again by basically doing nothing *sarcasm*

If the missions would be difficult for those cosmetics , it would be fine but no.. everyone can get them just walking around

2 hours ago, Teshin_Dax said:

Again… Nothing to do for vets and old  event cosmetics just thrown in there. 

I'm happy that i invested my time for nothing and those items can just be obtained again by basically doing nothing *sarcasm*

If the missions would be difficult for those cosmetics , it would be fine but no.. everyone can get them just walking around

I agree, but tbh i don't think they should come back at all. They are such minor things, they make basically no difference at all to any players who don't have them, they are exactly the kind of things that should remain as something for only vets to have.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb SwingKitty:

I agree, but tbh i don't think they should come back at all. They are such minor things, they make basically no difference at all to any players who don't have them, they are exactly the kind of things that should remain as something for only vets to have.

thats true

1 hour ago, SwingKitty said:

If it's not a big deal then it's not a big deal that us newer players get it either. I mean it's such a minor thing 😉

Then again they could have made new skins rather than reusing old ones. 

16 hours ago, Blackwolfe said:

If it's not a big deal then it's not a big deal that us newer players get it either. I mean it's such a minor thing 😉

Then again they could have made new skins rather than reusing old ones. 

Exactly, new skins would have meant the rest of us who had em already would have something to do now, and again the point is them being so minor means they are the exact kind of thing that should be left for vets, cause leaving stuff that actually makes a difference to any1 to only older players would make a way bigger impact on newer players.

Also you misunderstand, the skins themselves are not a big deal, that was the point I was making. The fact that having them is a sign that you have been playing and supporting the game for almost half a decade DOES make them have value to the players who had them b4, but to the people getting them now they are just skins for weapons that they probably wont even use because they are pretty average at best. 

Look for founders they have their stuff and that's gr8, but for the rest of us who started in the 1st or 2nd year of this games existence, these few cosmetics and a few others were rly pretty much the only concrete  things we had to show that we had been around for a hell of a long time, they didn't matter much, but it feels rly bad that they are just being given away now.

Archived