the world keeps spinning 

also if your going to puke please get a bucket 

Skin. Weapons.

Skin weapons

Not weapon skins, skin weapons.

2 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

Why? Nobody use this weapons! -.-

To me this is not a gift...🤢

It's not a gift to me either but good chance I'll still run the alerts if I don't have them already.  Why?  Because there's also a good chance I still have to level those weapons and being able to customize them beyond color will make that easier.

DE can't make something to please every player in the game, just the majority.  If you aren't the majority, well, I got nothing for ya. ;^)

2 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

Why? Nobody use this weapons! -.-

To me this is not a gift...🤢

LEAVE MY FLUCTUS OUT OF THIS!!! There is tons of skins I don't use but no reason to be salty it wasn't one of the weapons you focus on.

Edited by Zelmen

i started playing on the ps4 recently.

Just logged in today and saw several "gift of the lotus" alerts up with weapon skins.

My reaction?

"hey... free cosmetics. Sweet"

And i got 30+ minutes of gameplay out of them.

Free is free. Will i use them? Maybe. Maybe not.

But the fact that they just suddenly popped up for free was nice.

*shrug*

4 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

Nobody use this weapons! -.-

paracyst isn't that bad. used to be trash, got buffed and has a good Riven Disposition. not my favourite rifle, but I bring it occasionally. just wish Harpoons were replaced with something more useful, even if it's just firing a big glob of acid instead.

Fluctus is actually a pretty good Archgun, in that it requires no real accuracy to use whatsoever, just point and shoot: ideal for the stupid Rush and pursuit modes where you have to focus more on flight. before the Larkspur came along it was the only Archgun that you could use blindfolded.

I already have the Scorn Skin for the Lacera, it's a good melee, 100% status viable, and the Stance for Blade & Whip is pretty good. looking forward to Lacera Prime, whenever that comes, maybe Ivara Prime?

point is, people do use those weapons. and free cosmetics aren't a bad thing.

• Like 1

Imagine you started Warframe on PS4 in 2015 and looked back at the old Tactical alerts and saw the Event Rewards you missed.

The Fluctus Rahk skin was an unobtainable dream. The Paracyst Zebra skin looked extremely cool to have. But they were both out of your reach.

Years passed. And now the Gift of the Lotus alerts bestowed upon you these skins, all willy-nilly.

82b8cba200d5cff899880df90be557a2.gif

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23
49 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Imagine you started Warframe on PS4 in 2015 and looked back at the old Tactical alerts and saw the Event Rewards you missed.

The Fluctus Rahk skin was an unobtainable dream. The Paracyst Zebra skin looked extremely cool to have. But they were both out of your reach.

Years passed. And now the Gift of the Lotus alerts bestowed upon you these skins, all willy-nilly.

82b8cba200d5cff899880df90be557a2.gif

damnit what made him that sad. so sad 🙁