[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.2

20 minutes ago, Gunner6011 said:

40 waves of Defense and 60 minutes Survive with friends?!?  Kuva Survive / Gild / Perfect Capture?!?!  AGAIN??? DE, will you cease to troll players? -21k standing because unwanted "challenges" on this week set O_O

Good thing I'm already at stage 32 and don't need nothing from current week trash Aura mods... 

I'm at stage 42 so wont be doing the gild a weapon one, great for newer players but not for players who have multiple kitguns built, so I'll be skipping that one, I'll help the mates out with the rest but the cred offerings, again I have everything, playing 24/7 (yes I have no life) Warframe is still awesome don't get me wrong but its got to the stage I'm just farming mods other stuff and helping others to do their missions, when I can be bothered sitting there looking at region chat.

Still no fix for:

Also...

Is Wolf Boy STILL going to take reduced damage to the head?

Are Wolf Boy's companions STILL going to be invulnerable until you can actually kill Wolfy? 

Are Nekros Shadows still going to punish Oberon players for using Renewal?

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Yep the wolf is a fickle creature he appears at will, we all hope he will appear more instead of less and drop more than spinning needle. lol

For those with Loki simple answer until it's fixed is if you go into operator just hide until the time runs down, or don't use operator until it's fixed hasn't slowed me down.

Edited by Slayer-.