Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.2

[DE]Megan

the Telos Boltace change positions like NIGHT AND DAY. in night form and dual form they are fine but in day form the positioning is fixed. i can still change yaw and roll but they dont get very far. also very different positions, considering im going to be using this EQUINOX build with my TELOS BOLTACE for the amazing pull that you added to it that has 14 meters verses the 12 or 13 meters of the exodia hunt i really want to use the telos boltace and i cant have my fashon frame looking like craziness while in day form, please fix soon!!!!!!!!

pdmnDHB.jpgO6cxHFt.jpgBEw1E0z.jpgFzMzYjE.jpg

Well that sucks.  I actually really loved the emissive energy thing and enjoyed using it to make all kinds of cool energy color combinations.  Would it be possible to make it an option in customization so that those who liked it can still have it?

Seriously.  Hearing about this actually ruined my day.  Plz DE.  :sadcry:

Am 17.4.2019 um 21:46 schrieb Voltage:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Hitting past level 30 is quite underwhelming in Nightwave. I understand good rewards locked behind that system would be discouraging. However, Arch-gun Riven Mods or Sentinel Weapon Riven Mods for 75-100 Wolf Creds each would be useful for people with excess points. Rivens are meant for higher-end players after all.

Also, codex for mergoo and condroc are still broken for PoE conservation.

im not disappointed seeing Lord and Savior Voltage this high up, really makes my day 

Toroid Changes:
We are making some changes to Calda, Sola, and Vega Toroid Acquisition to simply act as an added chance / change of scenery for acquiring Toroids. 

• Calda Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Scyto Raknoids.
  • Sola Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Kyta Raknoids.
  • Vega Toroids have a 1% chance to drop from Mite Raknoids.

So is that Added on to the current random drops from Enemies in certain areas?
Or is this just now the only way to get them?
I'm confused because you said Added Chance AND Change of Scenery for acquiring in the same sentence .... Because if this is just now how you get them I don't think 1% on Enemies you have to go hunt for is an "added chance" vs Nekros at the Temple of Profit.
So could you please be a little more clear on what you mean?

On 2019-04-17 at 9:51 PM, MirageKnight said:

If, lore-wise, Toroids are actually used in the construction of Raknoids, then it makes sense that Raknoids would have a chance of dropping them on death. That being said, we should also get a chance of obtaining them from, say, the larger shipping containers as well.

but can we still get them from farming certain area's like the spaceport and such, because if not, thats a huge problem.

Just now, Reaver_X said:

but can we still get them from farming certain area's like the spaceport and such, because if not, thats a huge problem.

Not sure what the current deal is there, because I'm not farming them. That's a good question though.

Mind you, my suggestion to have Toroids as a random drop in the larger shipping containers would still work as you can find said containers in decent numbers at the Spaceport.

12 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

you just buy the bait with standing ... new players aren't missing anything by not being able to craft them

New players aren't missing anything except the ability to gain faction without having to spend faction.

On 2019-04-18 at 10:03 PM, PhoeniixFiire said:

Could you please, please, PLEASE for the love of God nerf The Wolf! We just took around 20-30min to kill him. It's frickin' ridiculous! Since this is a limited timed event, it's insane to expect people to defeat him MULTIPLE times to build his weapon, when his spawn chance is random, and it is SO hard to kill him. I ended up running out of ammo on a weapon with a huge ammo maximum, and had to use like 5 ammo restores. Oh, and I was using a dps build of Mirage with a high dps weapon with mostly physical and crit damage. The fact that he's immune to status effects is alone ridiculous, but there is no way to prepare a build to fight him since his spawn is random, and any build designed to fight him is not going to work for everything else. It's just absurd, please do something about this. It's not a fun fight, it's just frustrating and tedious.

Max Crit Radiation Catchmoon shreds Wolf and there's enough raw damage to kill anything armored up to lvl100 and all flesh at basically any lvl. And ammo efficiency is insane as well.

2 hours ago, RSDR said:

Max Crit Radiation Catchmoon shreds Wolf and there's enough raw damage to kill anything armored up to lvl100 and all flesh at basically any lvl. And ammo efficiency is insane as well.

Baruuk's number 4 Desert Wind makes short work of the Wolf, pity's Atlas's number 1 Landslide doesn't work on him, would be fun having a one on one punch up.

So in the past changes you all made:

The Wolf of Saturn Six Changes:

• The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 45 for Solo players and 60 for public squads.
  • The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 60 for Solo players and 75 for public squads.
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.

But it didn't. I just fought him in a fairly well equipped squad with weapons doing the best damage type against him and we weren't even scratching him. Guns that should have killed him in 3-4 minutes didn't even get him under 50%. That doesn't seem like a reduction in tank unless no one has actually killed him yet. Which I know isn't what's happening. He was only a level 68 so I don't understand why reasonably equipped parties would have such trouble with it.

706,935.4 divided by .145 (85.5% damage reduction) means he had 4,875,416.6 effective health. Which the way we were bashing him, and afterwards compared damage numbers, yeah, he still should have died rapidly. Things just seem really off. And I wouldn't mind it all so bad if this wasn't only the SECOND time I've even seen him playing every day a decent amount of time since event started. We killed him first time we saw him like he was nothing. 8 weeks ago.

Second Edit:
Naturally since posting I've had about 6 sightings. Killed him every time, but I was prepared. Actually killed him under 3 minutes one of those. Killed him in a party full of me, two MR6s and an MR10. So. Pretty pleased we got him that time too.

On 2019-04-20 at 9:37 PM, Slayer-. said:

Baruuk's number 4 Desert Wind makes short work of the Wolf, pity's Atlas's number 1 Landslide doesn't work on him, would be fun having a one on one punch up.

On 2019-04-20 at 11:46 PM, himlyk said:

So in the past changes you all made:

The Wolf of Saturn Six Changes:

• The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 45 for Solo players and 60 for public squads.
  • The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 60 for Solo players and 75 for public squads.
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.

But it didn't. I just fought him in a fairly well equipped squad with weapons doing the best damage type against him and we weren't even scratching him. Guns that should have killed him in 3-4 minutes didn't even get him under 50%. That doesn't seem like a reduction in tank unless no one has actually killed him yet. Which I know isn't what's happening. He was only a level 68 so I don't understand why reasonably equipped parties would have such trouble with it.

706,935.4 divided by .145 (85.5% damage reduction) means he had 4,875,416.6 effective health. Which the way we were bashing him, and afterwards compared damage numbers, yeah, he still should have died rapidly. Things just seem really off. And I wouldn't mind it all so bad if this wasn't only the SECOND time I've even seen him playing every day a decent amount of time since event started. We killed him first time we saw him like he was nothing. 8 weeks ago.

I know what he is like it takes ages even with the right weapons and damage types, I find have someone in the party as Barruuk, refer to my above quote.

PLEASE PUT SOME ORDER IN WOLF OF SATURN SIX

AFTER COMPLETING A ROW OF DEFENSE WAVES AND WOLF APEARS HE PUT THE GAME BUGGED.

It isn't the first time, for me and for others, that it occures and if you guys won't do something it won't be the last.

Thanks for your comprehension and, please, DO SOMETHING!

I start to hate this Night Wave

- nothing usefull after 30, just Wolf credits Where there are no more useful

- and now I forced to build another modular trash just to guild it and throw it away

- and it is the longest wait ever, ever, ever for an Alt helmet (Two times in a row this ugly Zephyr helmet but still no Hildryn alt helmet) 

why do you hate us regular player Veterans this much????? 

40 waves of Defense and 60 minutes Survive with friends?!?  Kuva Survive / Gild / Perfect Capture?!?!  AGAIN??? DE, will you cease to troll players? -21k standing because unwanted "challenges" on this week set O_O

Good thing I'm already at stage 32 and don't need nothing from current week trash Aura mods... 

20 minutes ago, Gunner6011 said:

40 waves of Defense and 60 minutes Survive with friends?!?  Kuva Survive / Gild / Perfect Capture?!?!  AGAIN??? DE, will you cease to troll players? -21k standing because unwanted "challenges" on this week set O_O

Good thing I'm already at stage 32 and don't need nothing from current week trash Aura mods... 

I'm at stage 42 so wont be doing the gild a weapon one, great for newer players but not for players who have multiple kitguns built, so I'll be skipping that one, I'll help the mates out with the rest but the cred offerings, again I have everything, playing 24/7 (yes I have no life) Warframe is still awesome don't get me wrong but its got to the stage I'm just farming mods other stuff and helping others to do their missions, when I can be bothered sitting there looking at region chat.

Yep the wolf is a fickle creature he appears at will, we all hope he will appear more instead of less and drop more than spinning needle. lol

For those with Loki simple answer until it's fixed is if you go into operator just hide until the time runs down, or don't use operator until it's fixed hasn't slowed me down.

Archived