Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.2

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.2

Changes:

• Changed the Conservationist Nightwave Challenge description to clarify ‘Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis’ instead of ‘Perfect Animal Captures’. 

Can we please just have animal capture, mining, bounty and fishing challenges to work in either open world? As is having to farm for resources I do not need to complete very specific challenges makes them some of the more tedious challenges. If I had the option to tackle them in either open world it increases the chances of me getting something useful out of it.

il y a 18 minutes, Voltage a dit :

Thank you for the hotfix.

Does this hotfix include the Wolf of Saturn Six increased spawn chance to 4% base and 6% for level 20+ missions?

Hitting past level 30 is quite underwhelming in Nightwave. I understand good rewards locked behind that system would be discouraging. However, Arch-gun Riven Mods or Sentinel Weapon Riven Mods for 75-100 Wolf Creds each would be useful for people with excess points. Rivens are meant for higher-end players after all.

Haha 🙂 Thanks @Voltage❤️ 
Nightwave Rnk 38 (almost 39) with 200 credits.... a bit sad of using all that in nitain...

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Toroid Changes:
We are making some changes to Calda, Sola, and Vega Toroid Acquisition to simply act as an added chance / change of scenery for acquiring Toroids. 

• Calda Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Scyto Raknoids.
  • Sola Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Kyta Raknoids.
  • Vega Toroids have a 1% chance to drop from Mite Raknoids. 

Why? This sounds terrible. Calda and Sola will take forever to get in any decent numbers. They'll also be harder to get for low level players. Vega will be incredibly easy to farm off Deck 12 Exploiter Orb.

Edit: Wait, this reads like this will be the only way to get them, but you didn't actually say you were removing the old way to acquire. Is that intended to still be in?

22 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Does this hotfix include the Wolf of Saturn Six increased spawn chance to 4% base and 6% for level 20+ missions?

If you actually bothered reading the threads you post in, the thread addressing this in the "News" sub-forum already mentions that the changes are live in-game and no hot-fixing was required.

Still no fix for Gara? She is bugged to the point she is borderline unplayable. To give context, if you cast Splintered Storm, then cast her 4th Mass Vitrify, then attempt to use Shattered Lash on it (from the outside of course) it will often times say "ability already in use" but still consume energy, but won't break the glass circle. Recasting 4th does not fix this and nor does it refresh Splintered Storm. 

Now this doesn't always happen, but when it does happen it's like that for the duration of the entire mission. It even bugged out in Simulacrum. Shame, Gara is a top tier frame, love to be able to play with her more, but as she is I simply can't. 😕

4 minutes ago, twitch.tv_Mythraen said:

Why? This sounds terrible. Calda and Sola will take forever to get in any decent numbers. They'll also be harder to get for low level players. Vega will be incredibly easy to farm off Deck 12 Exploiter Orb.

Edit: Wait, this reads like this will be the only way to get them, but you didn't actually say you were removing the old way to acquire. Is that intended to still be in?

See the word "added". This is an additional place to get them.

9 minutes ago, nickeltitanium_alloy_man said:

Nice fixes, but i wonna suggest a kick player voting in squads, or in missions. Sometimes there can be accidental/intentional exp leechers, afk, or the host forgot to set it to invite only. 

then just leave.. they made it infinitely easier to do so these days. besides if someone is a leech, report em and ignore em, they hardly hinder you anyway. a vote to kick can be too easily abused i dont want elitist pri*ks deciding just cause i brought a limbo/vauban/mag into a mission that i warrant a kick.

Could you use this opportunity to rework the way random colors option works? (It currently selects colors from only a single palette)Could you use this opportunity to rework the way random colors option works? (It currently selects colors from only a single palette)

@[DE]Megan It has not been a while since the buff & sudden unannounced revert of the Ogris changes, we still lack any sort of explanation why it was handled like this. A lot of us have invested platinum into catalysts, forma and rivens after the original change. We were left standing in the rain after the unannounced revert. It'd be nice if you'd give the chance to understand why it was handled like that. Why it was suddenly reverted without any warning.

Archived