Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.2

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

See the word "added". This is an additional place to get them.

" We are making some changes to Calda, Sola, and Vega Toroid Acquisition to simply act as an added chance / change of scenery for acquiring Toroids."

See the whole sentence?

"changes to acquisition"

"simply act"

The implication being that acquiring toroids is now an added chance while you're doing other things.

But hey, thanks for your input.

39 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Does this hotfix include the Wolf of Saturn Six increased spawn chance to 4% base and 6% for level 20+ missions?

Hitting past level 30 is quite underwhelming in Nightwave. I understand good rewards locked behind that system would be discouraging. However, Arch-gun Riven Mods or Sentinel Weapon Riven Mods for 75-100 Wolf Creds each would be useful for people with excess points. Rivens are meant for higher-end players after all.

The Wolf spawn rate was already changes when that post was written.

Seeing as how we have this silly unstable host migration system to begin with, can't we at least have more of heads-up time (like at LEAST 15-30 minutes) so there wouldn't be a rush to end mission or rather would know not to even start one? I was in an endless excavation void rift mission, and the hotfix thing popped up. Well, no biggie I though, seems like no one's extracting so I guess I'm not either.

Which was of course a mistake; shortly after the hotfix was deployed a host migration was triggered and the game threw me into the orbiter because couldn't "start" a mission with an "outdated" client! A rather ridiculous situation that I really didn't realize to take that into account when I staid in the mission, seeing as I've never even been in an endless mission during a hotfix as far as I recall - at least never had a host migration after it ended.

Thankfully it seems there is at least a semi-failsafe for this as at least I got the relic contents into my inbox after restarting; suffice to say after being kicked into the orbiter and seemingly having lost the stuff I was fuming, as it was 5 relics opened with 70+ plat worth of stuff. But course all the XP & cryotic and other resources are still gone. Mainly annoyed about the cryotic since that stuff is an annoyance to get and I'm always low on it. I was specifically doing excavation due to getting a resource booster on login to at least double up the gain.

3 minutes ago, twitch.tv_Mythraen said:

" We are making some changes to Calda, Sola, and Vega Toroid Acquisition to simply act as an added chance / change of scenery for acquiring Toroids."

See the whole sentence?

"changes to acquisition"

"simply act"

The implication being that acquiring toroids is now an added chance while you're doing other things.

But hey, thanks for your input.

So, like it says.  An added chance to acquire them, not a replacement. 

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed duplicate Spoiled Strike Mod entry from the Orokin Vault rewards table.
  • Removed duplicate Fast Deflection Mod from some Defense and quest node reward tables.

this 2 hyperlinks don't really work
edit after 10 mins with wait it opens sommething

4 minutes ago, -AS-Delimit said:

🤦‍♀️

Seriously, what the hell don't you people understand about the word "simply"?

I changed my dog walking habits to simply go around the apartment.

This does not suggest I still go to the park to walk my dog.

"Changes to acquisition" and "simply act as an added chance" is confusing, at best, if the intention is to indicate that there are now more ways to acquire them.

1 minute ago, twitch.tv_Mythraen said:

Seriously, what the hell don't you people understand about the word "simply"?

I changed my dog walking habits to simply go around the apartment.

This does not suggest I still go to the park to walk my dog.

We could ask you the same thing.  They "simply" added another method of squiring toroids.  It isn't complicated.  Why are you trying to dissect this?

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Vega Toroids have a 1% chance to drop from Mite Raknoids.

What is it with you guys and 1% drop chances (well anything below 5% in all honesty)... the mite raknoids might be more common but they're not THAT common that they need a 1% drop chance. 

Actually NOTHING in games deserves a drop chance below 5% imo.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the Warframe Emissive Energy inheriting Secondary Energy. Further information can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1082887-de-response-inside-please-revert-emissive-texture-changes-introduced-in-u2470/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-10679681

is this back in other time and other style?
i'm mad cuz i'm lost now my pinkie-orange energy on half warframes >.>

11 minutes ago, -AS-Delimit said:

We could ask you the same thing.  They "simply" added another method of squiring toroids.  It isn't complicated.  Why are you trying to dissect this?

It doesn't say that anywhere, and there's no way you can justify that interpretation.

It is, in fact, complicated. The fact that we read it different ways is more than enough evidence of this.

Not complicated would be this:

"We have added ways to acquire Toroids."

Also not complicated would be this:

"Toroids are no longer acquired from specific locations. Instead you now acquire Toroids from these enemies:"

As for dissecting, I didn't. That was how I read it in the first place. The dissection was so you could understand why I saw it the way I did.

Now, I've had enough of you telling me your opinion is more correct than mine or that your reading comprehension is superior to mine, so you have a lovely day.

21 minutes ago, JeaXyn said:

the color mixture of 1st and the 2nd only works on Warframe weapons now.. [i.e exalted blade] but for the warframe itself only reflected the 1st energy color , pls fix this. 

thanks. 

DE back a last change... cuz some people can't into color-mix >.>

1 minute ago, twitch.tv_Mythraen said:

It doesn't say that anywhere, and there's no way you can justify that interpretation.

It is, in fact, complicated. The fact that we read it different ways is more than enough evidence of this.

Not complicated would be this:

"We have added ways to acquire Toroids."

Also not complicated would be this:

"Toroids are no longer acquired from specific locations. Instead you now acquire Toroids from these enemies:"

Now, I've had enough of you telling me your opinion is more correct than mine or that your reading comprehension is superior to mine, so you have a lovely day.

Yet, only one of us is confused as to what actually happened.  Seems superior to me. 

Archived