Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.2

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Maganar said:

This secondary energy revert seemed not to fix a lot of things, like Ivara's energy "skirt."  Worse, the constant back and forth is just causing all my energy colors to wildly change in how they display and honestly all my warframes looked better before secondary energy at this point because I actually knew what I was getting out of each color (instead of it changing every couple days). 

This isn't a request to stop hotfixing as soon as you have improvements towards a permanent fix.  It's just 1) a request that such frivolous features as this be tested sufficiently as not to come at the expense of breaking entire warframe particles/skin effects and total wardrobe chaos like my Ivara has right now and 2) an indication of the desire to get to said permanently fixed state, because right now this new "reward" for putting on Forma in elevated fashion potential..... is actually turning all my warframes into fashion nightmares. 

Pretty much: When I opened the thread asking for the revert it was because I literally panicked:

• Super exposed emissive textures that honestly look terrible compared to the old ones except on a couple frames (I guess so secondary colors could pop out more)
  • Wrong colors everywhere
  • Items that should have the secondary energy not having an option for it at all (fun fact: all items have two values because DE can add them through some sliders, which is what we got)
  • Post hotfix, missing and misplaced stuff

But my biggest fear isn't this. My biggest fear is that, beyond losing the very defined textures we had, the missing or misplaced stuff won't get restored -- I'm still bumping topics 2 years old for issues introduced in the Rathuum update in 2016. I've seen issues from other people take half a year+ to get fixed or even responded to. There's still issues left from the Operator suit changes (which took a revert and much work to fix a number of issues).

I have tried everything: Topics, Tweets, PMs. And the only time something worked was when someone from the Art team with an extreme patience came here and was taking care. But it's been years and, at least me just can't keep playing the fixing lottery game anymore really.

I am not saying the team is lazy, because I know they constantly have their hands full, community team included, because I am sure they do a lot of work we don't know about behind the screens. But at this point this is depressing. Really depressing.

4 hours ago, InfestedMonkey said:

[DE] Megan, what about energy colors not applying correctly to frames with the use of secondary energy colors, specifically the Limbo  deluxe skin.

They are already working on a fix and said it's in the works. 🙂

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Hitting past level 30 is quite underwhelming in Nightwave. I understand good rewards locked behind that system would be discouraging. However, Arch-gun Riven Mods or Sentinel Weapon Riven Mods for 75-100 Wolf Creds each would be useful for people with excess points. Rivens are meant for higher-end players after all.

Nightwave is just bad in general. So much grind for useless rewards. But who cares right? I got my Saturn Six armor set. 

8 minutes ago, Xepthrichros said:

Nightwave is just bad in general. So much grind for useless rewards. But who cares right? I got my Saturn Six armor set. 

you mean rewards you get for just playing typical content? if you rush the grind then yeah it probably sucks, but ive been letting it rank up as i play the game in the background and the rewards are really nice, plus the nitain packs are really nice.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Proboscis Mod having no further benefits when Ranking up past 3.

This makes it sound as if you changed it, so that ranks 4 and 5 have an increased effect (instead of having the same effect as rank 3). But instead, what you actually did was removed ranks 4 and 5 entirely. This does not match up with the quoted wording. Is this intentional? Is it a bug?

If this change is intentional, then are you going to refund people for the lost endo and credits, or are they all out of luck?

Just waiting for my K-drive to be usable again, have had this issue for maybe 10 or more hotfixes, it all started after the hotfix that fixed now being able to forma K-drives/

Once I forma-d it, it now remains permanently unranked. I take it out on the plains/orb and it jumps to maxed, then when I return it says unranked.

I've talked to support twice and they auto end my tickets, the last ticket they told me they don't work with bug reports and to just post on here so a Dev could see it since they read about bugs here.

I'm starting to really regret naming my K-drive.

So, you folks love to add all them new cosmetic options, but Saryn Prime's "ghost butt" has been a cosmetic problem for as long as I remember, there are very few syandanas that aren't affected by it due to being short enough. Will it ever be fixed?

4 minutes ago, Reaver_X said:

so wait, are you saying the only way to get toroids now is from raknoids or raknoids are just an added way to get them now

If, lore-wise, Toroids are actually used in the construction of Raknoids, then it makes sense that Raknoids would have a chance of dropping them on death. That being said, we should also get a chance of obtaining them from, say, the larger shipping containers as well.

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Hitting past level 30 is quite underwhelming in Nightwave. I understand good rewards locked behind that system would be discouraging. However, Arch-gun Riven Mods or Sentinel Weapon Riven Mods for 75-100 Wolf Creds each would be useful for people with excess points. Rivens are meant for higher-end players after all.

Also, codex for mergoo and condroc are still broken for PoE conservation.

no archgun riven should stay behind those arbitration points. which is already planned

5 hours ago, CephalonLewd said:

The fact that it’s saying recent change to catchmoon and plazmor  is #*!%ing retarded, hasn’t this been around for months and months not just recent, because I’m almost 100% certain.

No it wasn't. It was perfectly fine. 

Archived