Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.2

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

The rewards for hitting past level 30 are fine, given Nightwave isn't intended as some sort of super-high level grindfest.

You can ignore this person.

I agree a bit harsh but it is kinda relieving when you finally finish the thing and you can relax for a second. I do however would like a bit more wolf creds each time i fill it again 25 is fair in my opinion

7 hours ago, zirkwander said:

Just when I was able to have a beautiful output with my combination of bubblegum pink and blue on my Hildryn you reverted it back to just showing the Primary color. Boooooo!

Also, still no fix with the Condrocs being absorbed by the ground when I use Ivara's Sleep arrow on them thus being unable to be captured.

Aaaaand the Scyto and Calda Raknoids are not dropping any Toroids. Farmed for over an hour at Space Port and all I got were Solas from the Moas and from the humanoid Corpus units. 😞

Oh my I will have to pop in and look at my hildryn hope she still looks as cool as she did

11 hours ago, Sketchazoid said:

Still no fix for Gara? She is bugged to the point she is borderline unplayable. To give context, if you cast Splintered Storm, then cast her 4th Mass Vitrify, then attempt to use Shattered Lash on it (from the outside of course) it will often times say "ability already in use" but still consume energy, but won't break the glass circle. Recasting 4th does not fix this and nor does it refresh Splintered Storm. 

Now this doesn't always happen, but when it does happen it's like that for the duration of the entire mission. It even bugged out in Simulacrum. Shame, Gara is a top tier frame, love to be able to play with her more, but as she is I simply can't. 😕

I wonder if this is related to an issue I've had lately when running as client with Gara.  My 2 just stops working.  I'll still have its animation on me, it'll still display its damage number on the UI as though it's still active, but it isn't.  I die at a sneeze, and enemies simply don't take any damage from it, no reaction to it at all.  If I let it "fall off" and replace it manually (so I've got about 350 damage on it, oh well) it does hit enemies (albeit for that small amount) and it provides me the DR, except it will just happen again in about a minute.  It's like the wall didn't actually refresh it even though every aspect of my animations and UI are saying it did.  This isn't the delay issue where I simply haven't waited long enough, it's something fairly new.

75 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• Perla pistol skin is bugged for Stubba, Euphona prime, and Pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

Euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

Pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

22 hours ago, Osculim said:

I agree a bit harsh but it is kinda relieving when you finally finish the thing and you can relax for a second. I do however would like a bit more wolf creds each time i fill it again 25 is fair in my opinion

Yeah I agree I thought once you get past 30 and once past 10 (30 + 10) the wolf creds would go up from what you get now, 10,000 standing each time for just creds is not much of an incentive to do the challenges to get the standing considering everything that has been for sale with wolf creds most longer term players already have, I agree it's great for new players who don't play 24/7 and are not awake when an old system alert would appear to go and get.

If you need ideas for the next prime warframe I'd like to see an Atlas Prime, with Exalted fists I reckon it could look awesome. 😎

It would be awesome if our sentinels could be healed by the operator Magus Repair Arcane and not just everybody else in the squad. 🙂 

edit: Orokin Catalyst and maybe Orokin Reactor is about all I'd need to buy with wolf creds once the ones I have eventually run out.

12 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Hitting past level 30 is quite underwhelming in Nightwave. I understand good rewards locked behind that system would be discouraging. However, Arch-gun Riven Mods or Sentinel Weapon Riven Mods for 75-100 Wolf Creds each would be useful for people with excess points. Rivens are meant for higher-end players after all.

Im glad its underwelming. I felt really pressured to get every bounty done every week. TBH I was starting to hate it. Now I can just relax and play the stuff on warframe I want to do.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb MirageKnight:

Because they think keeping the semi-auto trigger would make a player too OP I guess?

Have you met the Catchmoon? Or Arca Plasmor? There's quite a lot of weapons with better damage, larger hitbox, no self damage & crit scaling, faster rate of fire, higher magazine, better inherent damage types, shorter reload and most importantly - no self damage.

On 2019-04-18 at 6:56 PM, Sdric said:

Have you met the Catchmoon? Or Arca Plasmor? There's quite a lot of weapons with better damage, larger hitbox, no self damage & crit scaling, faster rate of fire, higher magazine, better inherent damage types, shorter reload and most importantly - no self damage.

Since when, those weapons don't do self damage and I know my Catchmoon has some awesome damage, Arca Plasmor can be reasonable with the right config on it even with it's slow relads speed.

Refer to here: 

9 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Pretty much: When I opened the thread asking for the revert it was because I literally panicked:

• Super exposed emissive textures that honestly look terrible compared to the old ones except on a couple frames (I guess so secondary colors could pop out more)
  • Wrong colors everywhere
  • Items that should have the secondary energy not having an option for it at all (fun fact: all items have two values because DE can add them through some sliders, which is what we got)
  • Post hotfix, missing and misplaced stuff

But my biggest fear isn't this. My biggest fear is that, beyond losing the very defined textures we had, the missing or misplaced stuff won't get restored -- I'm still bumping topics 2 years old for issues introduced in the Rathuum update in 2016. I've seen issues from other people take half a year+ to get fixed or even responded to. There's still issues left from the Operator suit changes (which took a revert and much work to fix a number of issues).

I have tried everything: Topics, Tweets, PMs. And the only time something worked was when someone from the Art team with an extreme patience came here and was taking care. But it's been years and, at least me just can't keep playing the fixing lottery game anymore really.

I am not saying the team is lazy, because I know they constantly have their hands full, community team included, because I am sure they do a lot of work we don't know about behind the screens. But at this point this is depressing. Really depressing.

Yeah... DE gets held up as some gold standard for getting things working (like people who came bashing Anthem in reddit sure liked pointing out the utter perfection of Warframe), but many, even simple, fixes really seem to take literally years sometimes. I still can't craft a Sunrise Apothic because Frostleaf simply doesn't spawn for me. At all. Thus I can't complete the Silver Grove quest. Then there's often bugged bounties, crappy host migrations, etc etc. Don't get me wrong, overall it's a great game but the frustrations can stack up sometimes as minor as some of them might seem on their own.

4 minutes ago, tvih said:

Yeah... DE gets held up as some gold standard for getting things working (like people who came bashing Anthem in reddit sure liked pointing out the utter perfection of Warframe), but many, even simple, fixes really seem to take literally years sometimes. I still can't craft a Sunrise Apothic because Frostleaf simply doesn't spawn for me. At all. Thus I can't complete the Silver Grove quest. Then there's often bugged bounties, crappy host migrations, etc etc. Don't get me wrong, overall it's a great game but the frustrations can stack up sometimes as minor as some of them might seem on their own.

I guess you have tried going with someone in their game, is it still the same result they can see it and you cannot? I was going to test it out if you haven't, I've nothing better to do, plus I'm farming them at times to build apothics to farm the specters for mods.

1 hour ago, Wurster said:

I have the same problem. Pls fix asap DE.

Or did anyone also have this issue and solved it?

I really don't have any clue what I've done or if I've contributed to this, but it suddenly updates now and is playable :x

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I guess you have tried going with someone in their game, is it still the same result they can see it and you cannot? I was going to test it out if you haven't, I've nothing better to do, plus I'm farming them at times to build apothics to farm the specters for mods.

Yeah, tried, to no avail.

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

1 hour ago, tvih said:

Yeah, tried, to no avail.

That sucks, oh well I thought I'd offer.

Archived