Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.... what happened to the Spring Decor?

AXCrusnik

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

What do you mean by 'What happened to it'? Its a quite vauge question.

If you kept up with the news you might see this thread:

and then you might notice that the list of additions are lacking a certain... spring decoration for your Liset. Granted they never confirmed we were going to get this but they still put that picture out there for the world to see, essentially teasing a new holiday decor option.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Because it predates this latest update.

The Interior Theme originates years ago for the chinese new year and only for the china builds.

It was available for everyone else during the same update that added the "Interior" option within the customization menu.

Its in the UI currently... you can use it as we speak. Your question being vauge has nothing to do with me keeping up with the news though. You couldve meant where is it? Couldve meant why was it changed etc. 

Its not new, like the christmas one its been around for ages, but was exclusive to china Warframe till now.

Just now, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

Its in the UI currently... you can use it as we speak. Your question being vauge has nothing to do with me keeping up with the news though. You couldve meant where is it? Couldve meant why was it changed etc.

Exactly what I was thinking, adding a bit of detail before asking a question can be quit useful you know

13 minutes ago, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

Its not new, like the christmas one its been around for ages, but was exclusive to china Warframe till now.

Well that's my bad, I assumed they would hold back the decorations until the spring event actually started and not release them with the Liset menu upgrade. They also didn't mention adding the Decor in the notes where that picture was pulled from, so it's not much of a stretch to think that. I would have checked myself in game before posting here but DE's servers have been updating the game stupidly slow since Fortuna part 2. Just getting today's small patches takes 20+ minutes.

Edited by AXCrusnik

3 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

I assumed they would hold back the decorations until the spring event actually started and not release them with the Liset menu upgrade.

The problem with that being that the Spring Festival decorations have literally 0 to do with Easter.

They're about the Chinese New Year. Which was in January February.

Edited by XRosenkreuz
I am wrong sometimes.

1 hour ago, XRosenkreuz said:

The problem with that being that the Spring Festival decorations have literally 0 to do with Easter.

They're about the Chinese New Year. Which was in January February.

I couldn't tell that from the screenshot, and I didn't check in game until today because, like I said, I assumed they would hold it back for Easter, a holiday which takes place in, well wouldn't you know it, Spring. Instead of unceremoniously releasing decorations for an event that's already passed.

Edited by AXCrusnik