Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague star event

TheCr1msonFckr

It's late, we all know it. It has always had 5-6 months inbetween max (it's been here 3 times btw, not 2). But I have a theory. The next Nightwave is said to be infested themed (check Mogamu's interview with Steve and Rebecca, confirmed multiple times since then), plague star is infested themed. We know it's pretty late at this point, but this nightwave will end in 2 weeks. What if the next nightwave has the rewards of Plague Star worked into it? The zaw parts, the arcanes, the weapons... I know about the forma thing. It'd be sad to lose the forma's but maybe that will be in there aswell in some way. I've been thinking about this for a while (basically since the interview) and I don't know how I feel about it, certainly because that means Plague Star lines up with my exam period AGAIN (reason I missed 2 of it's runs). I hope I'm wrong, but I could see it kind of work, and I'd rather have them keep the rewards available for a longer time, waiting for this event/ missing it because of IRL reasons sucks hard when you absolutely love the infested theme.

I agree with posting this every other day, we haven't gotten an actual reason for not running it on schedule, we can guess at the reason (buried depths, rework into night wave, too many things to do at the same time...) but it's complete radio silence from DE. Which reinforces the idea that DE is up to something with the event.

On 2019-04-29 at 10:10 AM, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

There may be reasons for delaying it further past Tennocon

Looks like you were wrong because it is before tennocon by a whole month. But I'm sure you're too special to admit when you're wrong.

8 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Looks like you were wrong because it is before tennocon by a whole month. But I'm sure you're too special to admit when you're wrong.

You were right, I was wrong, I am sorry.

No need to be a jackass about it. It seems kind of foolish to be pushing events out so close to Tennocon when by their own admission in the devstream they'll be in prep mode, but I guess they feel safer with it being previously run events and don't want to have month go by without anything dropping.