Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, Rebecca & DE, remember 2014?

Ced23Ric

17 hours ago, Ced23Ric said:

I arrived without a Mote Amp, and I went all the way to The Sacrifice without that. Only when I had all the quests done, including Harrow's, I was told to visit Cetus. Then I got an amp. And I looked back and thought, "You know, that could've been one heck of a lot easier." - but it was funnier that way.

Yeah, I met a returning player with the same situation, but he found me before he did the Sacrifice. He left a few months after Chains of Harrow.

He asked me why he should visit Cetus and do this Saya's Vigil Mini-Quest to unlock the Quills. Without spoiling anything I just told him "You know the final mission of CoH? If you dont want a repeat of that..." We went to Cetus right after.

@Ced23Ric Welcome back fellow Tenno.

I joined way past your Prime, but as an old timer, your feelings are normal among gamers on all games. If you read the forums often, there are lots of players going through the same feelings, even after so much improvement. You just happen to step out and grown, come back home and to see how your old neighborhood has grown as well. It does brings a sense of pride for both you and the developers.

I think I play more just to see moments like this more than actually play games anymore. /cheers

Edited by Souldend78

9 hours ago, (XB1)KiryuStark said:

I think that is when we joined the forums. I could be wrong but my join date isnt the date I started playing warframe so I assume this is for everyone.

yeah, it's forum based, i created it way after i started playing, i think most of the players don't even have a forum account

One of the rare reversals of the typical "I quit kthnxbai guys" thread.

I was beginning to think people only talk about quitting nowadays.

I took my time reading this little story now too,

just want to say thank you for this perspective @Ced23Ric 🙂

I am someone who likes to think a lot about how Warframe could be improved in my opinion and dont hesitate to post my ideas and suggestions aswell, but sometimes i make the mistake of being convinced that my idea is perfect and should be implemented asap. And when DE announces or shows things they are working on that i find unnecessary i find myself questioning those decisions thinking "but this would be so much more important to work on". (and i think all this is the case for many active users)

What i want to say with that is: I still think its good to give feedback and suggestions, and everyone should continue to question decisions DE makes, and in many cases those concerns and criticisms are probably legit, but this story proves that even if you think everything is going in the wrong direction, with some time everything might come together and surprise you!

Edited by DreisterDino

Wow, welcome back, Ced! Talk about a blast from the past.

It's funny, a couple of people I used to play with back in the day and I were chatting a couple weeks back about people we remembered but hadn't heard from in a while from those times here. Your name came up, they played with you a bit farming t3 keys. I'm glad you are able to enjoy this game you devoted a ton of time to once again!

This post felt like extreme advertis......

Feels good man! 

My hero returns! 

This man is a legend! 300% Hotter from the start! 

I love him, he's a great man, and the touching OP only solidifies that truth to infinity. 

Sir Ced, please come say hello. I gave you the discord in a PM.

Peace be with you friend, we all live and learn and grow. 

On 2019-04-22 at 8:28 AM, Messor36 said:

BTW whats your impression was on Second Dream quest?

I can't go into details without going into spoilers, but I was quite surprised. My enabler hadn't said a word about it and not shown their alter ego, so I never had an inkling this was going to happen. When it was all revealed, I was very "oh wow" and "huh neat" about the whole thing. I had fun with it, and I did enjoy the questline.

11 hours ago, 2ply said:

This post felt like extreme advertis......

Feels good man! 

My hero returns! 

This man is a legend! 300% Hotter from the start! 

I love him, he's a great man, and the touching OP only solidifies that truth to infinity. 

Sir Ced, please come say hello. I gave you the discord in a PM.

Peace be with you friend, we all live and learn and grow. 

300% hotter just like Flow was

Hello,
It was by pure curiosity that I passed by this topic, and reading this, your, story is like a balm to the heart.
To explain quickly: I was truly invested in an other community which doesn't have anything in common with Warframe (based on historical vehicles, air, ground an now sea). Like you, I ended as a Moderator and a Translator (for the french community), for a little time (6 months); and just like you I severed all ties, angry on how things came, on what has been done, knowing that I won't cherish this game like I used to...

I'm happy for you, that you came back here and feel this game as a gem once again; still wide-eyed on the team that compose [DE], their love for this game AND its community, even if there is no perfection.

I'm a nobody, MR18, 1 year and 5 months old, maybe still a stranger in this community, but I dare to say "Welcome back Tenno", and "Nice to meet you".
Hopefully, we'll meet on the battlefield.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey dude, welcome back.

That is a lot of verbalium but i am glad to see a familiar face again.

Edit; just realized i sort of revived the thread, sorry folks. If any mod could undo, my error, i'd appreciate. Didn't really meant to.

Edited by Noabettiet
clarification :/