I like these changes, especially the archgun rivens, I feel those will be more incentive to continue to do Arbitrations, and not just get all the drops then never play them again.

• Like 7
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 3
  • Upvote 1

Oh thank god for the revival thingies, but, what if I don't want to carry any revival points? Will there be a way to ignore them instead of automatically pick them up? I don't want to sacrifice health and shields when I don't want to.. 

Archgun rivs huh... Well, we'll see how those turn out.

• Like 9
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 38

Can anything be done about the spawns in solo Survival arbitrations too? It seems really hit or miss with some maps rn.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 32

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Can anything be done about the spawns in solo Survival arbitrations too? It seems really hit or miss with some maps rn.

That's something people have been complaining about for literal years now (solo spawn counts in general).

Don't hold your breath, is my advice.

Edited by Bipp
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 18

Posted (edited)

Can my kavat pick these Resurgence Burdens up and revive me? 😂 Looks like I'll stick to the dead and done aspect of Arbitration. At least better enemy scaling might finally make this more fun and not have to go more than an hour to get there. 

Edited by --Brandt--
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

...No changes to the fact that they feel unrewarding as heck due to the 10 minute rotations? Hmm... Still no reason to go back then, I suppose. Impressive how hard it is these days to give people what they want, which is FUN. I'm disappointed by that, but I'm not surprised.

So, what would be rewarding? more difficult enemies with shorter wave times or are you suggesting the wave times should be reduced with all the rewards and enemy levels as they are? 

Edited by AnActualFrog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Now can we get someone to look at the incraments we get rewards at? 10 min or 10 waves is just to long for just 1 A reward and 30 min or 30 waves for 1 A, 1 B, and only 1 C reward? Excavation missions can get rewards much faster as well so what point is there to doing surv, defection, or defense if excavation can get 1 reward about 4 min faster than a Surv, defense, or defection

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 26

à l’instant, Bipp a dit :

That's something people have been complaining about for literal years now.

Don't hold your breath, is my advice.

Worth a shot. Pet Vac took 5 years. 😛

• Like 16
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 6

Archgun riven gonna end up into one blip riven in 9 month like kitgun🤣 why bother?

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 13

Posted (edited)

I'm very curious as to why the burden of hosting missions is still placed on the player rather than on DE at this junction. I'm going to safely assume that the lack of hardware is probably the biggest leader, however, does DE plan to move towards taking the burden off players?

I feel like this change is not a fix, but rather another bandaid to a larger issue (the issue mentioned above).

If hosting is removed from the players, this removes the need for crutches such as this, as well as, help alleviate other host migration issues in other modes.

Again, I'm sure it's not something can happen overnight, but I'm wondering if this is even in the long-term roadmap.

Edited by Zyneris
  • Like 6
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 38

Posted (edited)

oooooof

58 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

we plan to compensate by making enemies scale at the rate they do in other mission (instead of the reduced rate of scaling that Arbitrations have now).

Edited by Revanx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 3
  • Upvote 3

Just now, SSI_Seraph said:

Worth a shot. Pet Vac took 5 years. 😛

haha 😄

😭

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2