4 hours ago, (PS4)nerdlegend said:

I can't see this working out in public lobbies with friends maybe. Should be some sort of pay off for players to do it.

The pay off is status. Love from your fellow Tenno. Making tank frames even more valuable is good, because then more players will bring them and there will always be a tanky boi available to revive you. They are essentially adding a new objective. Something else for these immortal frames to engage with. Simultaneously the squishy frames can now enter and test themselves without having to worry about guaranteed perma-death. Sure you may get some nasty people who won't revive you from time to time but I think it's an improvement overall.

I literally dont know why they removed perma death they created arbitrations as an "endgame" mode right why is it catering to casuals ? everything is "too hard" so DE caters to their needs it seems like the revive thing is gonna only hurt people who are good enough to stay alive while casuals just wait to be revived sigh and the rewards are also meh at least give some kuva (doesn't have to be alot) or like a random veiled riven or something 

OK just done a defection arbitration with the new changes.

Tl:Dr the changes suck - party member got downed and ragequitted, rest of party was screwed with full load of "resurrection shards" and no way of unloading them thx DE for this [XXXXXXXX] (whoever had this great idea really should experiment on his own skin first next time)

• Upvote 7

Posted (edited)

sorry wrong post

Edited by Avg015

What's wrong with arbitration's:

1. Rotations are far too long, especially defence and survival. It's just boring.
2. Most people I have spoken to don't even know that arbitration's exist. Add a warframe to the vitus essence store or something to advertise it more.

What's good about arbitration's that separates it from other game modes:

1. Permanent death.....

• Upvote 2

25 vitus for 1 rng gimmick? Yikes. that's brutal

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Ikusias said:

OK just done a defection arbitration with the new changes.

Tl:Dr the changes suck - party member got downed and ragequitted, rest of party was screwed with full load of "resurrection shards" and no way of unloading them thx DE for this [XXXXXXXX] (whoever had this great idea really should experiment on his own skin first next time)

So your saying it is exactly how some people have said it would be because they actually play the game and test it in depth! WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED! I never bothered with them before but should I even attempt a group Arby now?

• Upvote 3

So....new rivens without more riven cap? Come on, DE, let us spend this plat on something useful for a change!

Honestly, if we were going to resolve permadeath, having a bleed out timer so we could revive others would be far better. If a good player dies, we can revive them. If a bad player dies, you can let them die. This puts an emphasis on teamwork, as I see it. Maybe allow arcane revives to be usable while disallowing normal revives.  In any case, I haven't see Rotation C in a public group for months, rotation B just once. It is just too damn long. 

Excavation is the only mission type that's actually worth it doing these. Everything else is like 10~ minutes per reward which just feels unrewarding and dragged out. :<

Arbitrations main problem, as many already said up here, is how much time consuming they are. I did them few times and then gave up completely.

Where am I supposed to find time for Arbitrations? You have Sorties, Syndacates, Plains, Fortuna, Focus, resources farm, trading. Their rewards might be somewhat interesting, but 10 minutes for a rotation is too painfully boring. The missions are already boring by themselves for a veteran, and having a mandatory 10 minutes rotation doesn't make it better.

You can add as many rewards as you want, but I'm not gonna care about arbitrations until I end up having nothing else to do in the game (if I ever get to that point).

• Upvote 1

Please adjust the rotation.  That all I need to say. Why you guys always wanna make our gameplay more miserable. Please , is that lot to ask.

Where is the improvement? surely these changes would come about after it was made worth while to play, all I can see is this game mode is still long and boring, but now the difficulty increases faster and we have a few more things to drop that have a similar drop chance to you winning the lottery... twice

I love Warframe but Jesus, I don't feel like I earn anything any more, everything is just shoved behind RNG, and with the arbitrations it takes twice as long... TWICE AS LONG! I find myself throwing my agnostic nature to the side and praying to a new god every time I grind, hoping that this time I'll get that 1% drop...

and at the end, when I finally get that drop, after 6 brain numbing hours (30 mins running into a wall when falling to sleep) farming, I get that 1 thing... and what doesn't come across my mind is, thanks to my skills I got this awesome thing... all i think is thank god i don't have to do that again I hope this ephemera was worth it. (it wasn't)

To be brief, me not happy

• Upvote 2

请将中继站的杜卡德金币交易机器加上快速传送,谢谢:thumbup:

Tried arbitrations after the update. Not that I really needed to play to know how it turned out.

When you don't improve anything about the game mode, it doesn't get any better. Who'd've thunk it?

Players: "Arbitrations take too long for too little reward."

DE: "Now you can use a convoluted method to revive teammates! Also, enemies scale up faster, effectively making the gamemode even less rewarding because players will see fewer C rotations!" 

Players: *continue to ignore Arbitrations*

• Upvote 6

Posted (edited)

I had no idea about these changes until a guy threaten me to leave and changing host if i didn't revive him...I failed the mission and extracted, i had no idea what to do.

Arbitrations were the only missions giving some adrenaline, now it's just another  MEHH, you can just make a mission like a clicking simulator it's the same, i pass....

Congratulations DE...

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have been running a large number of arbitrations, I currently have >200 vitus essence after buying everything from the vendor. I have previously done 2+ hour runs in multiple types of arbs - they certainly are slow but I'm good with that - can run around and just kill stuff, gain endo and give away adaptation to friends (and sell a few).

I have run a few of the new arbitrations and currently think the changes aren't really fun, challenging or entertaining.

the ability to revive a team member could be amazing if you are a coordinated team of friends - in public games - a player dies - I revive them after collecting 5 debuff items - The same player dies - then less of the bots are around and another team member collects enough debuffs to die - so now two dead team mates - now I have to rez two team members when all I really wanted to do was run around and kill stuff.

I don't see fragile frames being forced to pick up debuff items as a challenge, just punishment. While I always try to help I would still like the option not to pick up a debuff - I'm playing the game because I enjoy it - I'm not happy being forced to revive players because I've inadvertently picked up a debuff because I'm killing things.

I'm not happy that multiple people are dying on my team because they are being forced to pick up a debuff that breaks their usual style of play and they aren't running a tank frame.

I'm not happy that my arbitrations are ending sooner because the team breaks because more than one person dies and it becomes pointless to challenge the clock because you are just collecting debuffs -  I have to then wait longer to start another arbitration because you have effectively killed the team off faster.

Hopefully consideration will be made to the new format, I'm not against challenge, but the new system completely breaks the original way arbitrations were played.  I'm thinking that squishy frames that once wanted to challenge themselves will stop playing arbs because of the forced debuff - and tanker frames who wanted to test how far they can go will also stop playing out of frustration that they are being debuffed without any control.

I would also like to say that I'm glad that you are trying new things and wanting more people to play arbitrations can only be a good thing.

personally I'll keep playing them - but likely solo and honestly after rezing 4 players - each time seeing the mission tank after one dies - just extract on first death.

(I'll bet arbitrations become "just extract on first death")

• Upvote 2

Omg please bring back perma death, if you are going down in arbitration then you are not ready for arbitration. Atleast that's what it was, this new revive system is just total trash

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just to get ours more visible.

Arbitrations are to long, and boring. Bring it to 5 mins/5 wave.

I realize all we are doing is the exact same thing we have been doing through out warframe just in a different way. I don't think 5 endless missions (make that 4 because the other one was abandoned and there is still a HUD issue that is impossible to work around) is going to interest me if all your telling me to do is to do it for longer, and if you die you have to wait to be revived through a boring mechanic.

Oh right the invincibility drones? They were just a mechanic slapped on the side which were not really that interesting. You kill them boom: everything is dead, you don't, well It doesn't matter because you will anyways because of two weapons (and a few others) that dominate all in passing through enemies. And I know what this sounds like, said weapons are overpowered. They are not, its just their design.

The problem is, is arbitrations are just not engaging. I understand rewards that are very exclusive may engage the player but the reality is, is once they have just had enough of the arbitrations because of how slow or how just uninteresting they are, they just don't give a damn about them, it took me like a long time just to get that ephemera and than a whole 3 days to build it only for it to replaced 3 days later by the cooler stalker smoke ephemera that was a piece of cake to get and build. And now that I see arch-gun rivens and aura forma, I just left and played the game, I play when I have nothing to do. I mean all I see in an arbitration that is unique is the drone, which is the least challenging thing ever, We could use an added objective in the mission to do. The mentality I am going for is the objective has to be more interesting than just killing a drone (I guess I am suggesting a raid or dungeon like structure, without the requirement of certain frames, weapons, focus schools etc), like in the kuva survival (Though don't always try to make it defense, I am starting to get bored of it), but in saying so one problem I had in kuva survival was the fact that towers didn't scale, so enemies would nuke them at 20 mins and beyond, So if you do implement additional objectives make it friendly for a little bit more than just "defense warframes" etc and do try to make it less of restriction or something that does not hassles the player like how arbitration survival only rewards about 3% support per capsule picked up. 

And one last thing, arbitration boons are okay, they can be fun but most the time no one uses them, and even still I don't, unless it's a warframe I really like or will not die as others do. At high level, I would say 30 - 40% of warframes are basically paper being thrown into hot water.

Huraaaaa!! Now you make it harder for us to get ENDO and AYATAN! GG! You rly know what players want, no real rewards?! naah!

Or a better idea if you wanted to remove permadeath is have the points drop everytime a drone is killed, not cause a debuff, you can only hold 5 and for 5 points you get a revive.

I know this is not going to happen and I plan on avoiding Arbitrations from now on.

You're now punishing solo players by adding faster enemy scaling to compensate for a "benefit" that's only "useful" in teamplay.

• Upvote 1