Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Devstream: May 3rd at 2 p.m ET!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we start doing something about clan/alliance management tools? Like utilizing the inbox message functions to sent out mail to all members? After all these years with clans that hold 1000 people and alliance capacity of 4000 people, we still dont have an IN GAME function that guarantees communication reaches all players, at least when they log in.

Super frustrating.

That means the next devstream will be at almost the two month mark for Melee Phase 1. Last devstream the questions about melee were punted twice (you even asked them specifically about the feedback thusfar - which was much appreciated, even if it wasn't addressed) and there's been no comments about the current state since release. The tone of the official feedback thread is getting more toxic each week as its inhabitants see no response from the team - could someone please drop a message in the thread just to let them know they're being heard?

5 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I have to agree, we had 1 devstream each friday, now we got 1 ever two weeks.., sometimes...

I have been playing for 5 years and they have been every other week since I started with occasional delays. When were they weekly?

27 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

I have been playing for 5 years and they have been every other week since I started with occasional delays. When were they weekly?

I think it was right before the second dream, after this first cinematic quest go released, they made one devstream the first friday, baro the second, & so on

Archived