Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Devstream: May 3rd at 2 p.m ET!

[DE]Rebecca

53 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I think it was right before the second dream, after this first cinematic quest go released, they made one devstream the first friday, baro the second, & so on

That isn't right. I was here long before TSD. They would ocasionally reschedule them so they don't sync up with Baro but it was still once every other week maximum.

😦😧🙁☹️😨😩😢😰😭

But..... I was excited for this on. Please let the one on the 3rd be big. 5 weeks between devstreams is not fun. I want to see more on Railjack and if it's still on track to release before Tennocon (Per Steve in one of the previous Devstreams).

Also, @[DE]Rebecca You may want to post it on twitter as well. The last time it was delayed I was in the twitch chat informing people so they weren't sitting there for no reason (most didn't believe me because there was no "Announcement" on twitter).

45 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

😦😧🙁☹️😨😩😢😰😭

But..... I was excited for this on. Please let the one on the 3rd be big. 5 weeks between devstreams is not fun. I want to see more on Railjack and if it's still on track to release before Tennocon (Per Steve in one of the previous Devstreams).

Also, @[DE]Rebecca You may want to post it on twitter as well. The last time it was delayed I was in the twitch chat informing people so they weren't sitting there for no reason (most didn't believe me because there was no "Announcement" on twitter).

With DE? 

Always, always expect delays, and notification about said delay at the last hour. 

Just now, sleepychewbacca said:

With DE? 

Always, always expect delays, and notification about said delay at the last hour. 

I've gotten accustomed to it and expect it now. Still get disappointed though

Just now, Zuhan said:

I've gotten accustomed to it and expect it now. Still get disappointed though

I find it weird to be saying this to someone who has been ingame longer than I have, so please pardon the 'teaching-grandma-to-suck-eggs' vibe. 

When one always expects to be disappointed, can you even be disappointed? 

#rememberWaitWithin

2 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

I find it weird to be saying this to someone who has been ingame longer than I have, so please pardon the 'teaching-grandma-to-suck-eggs' vibe. 

When one always expects to be disappointed, can you even be disappointed? 

#rememberWaitWithin

You have a point, most people that's how it is HOWEVER, being in the military kinda has an opposite effect in that regard.

Il y a 8 heures, AdriaN721 a dit :

So is Wisp and Gas City being released before or after the Devstream? Need to adjust my holiday accordingly.

Good question : I always keep my expectations low & watch the game from a distance (no need to go back if there isn't any really refreshing content to experience), but we have some time before May 3rd, they might surprise us...

Talking about Wisp

HER SCARF,MAKE IT TOGGLEABLE.

We KNOW it's possible (Nekros,Valkyr), you KNOW you will get more money if you do it.

Talking about Valkyr: why do you nerf Wisp while you already got Valkyr,Garuda & Saryn who are as much revealing, hmmm?

Also, it's not just for eye candy purposes : some people already expect clipping issues with their syandana, & would probably want to replace her default scarf for fashionframe reasons.

I'll let you guys think about it...

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "think gif"

Archived