Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Bug & Resolution Pt 2

[DE]Helen

We hear your comments about a Platinum refund not being enough for the trouble this bug caused and want to do more for Nintendo Switch players who were affected (i.e if you bought something that was then removed).

Since the bug was discovered, the team has been working with TennoGen artists to license their items for Nintendo Switch as quickly as possible. We have items that are licensed, but not yet bundled:

• Octavia Diva
  • Mesa Graxx
  • Nova Copra
  • Due Volpi Syandana
  • Repala Syandana

To apologize for our mistake, we are giving these items to all affected Nintendo Switch players via an in-game inbox message for FREE. We’ll keep you posted to let you know when the bundle has been sent out!

The bundle’s official release will be in May. Our team will continue working hard to license more items for Nintendo Switch in May and June. We’re sorry again for the trouble and confusion.

April 22 Update: All inbox messages have been sent to Nintendo Switch players who had TennoGen item(s) removed from their inventories! If you seem to be missing Platinum, please contact our Support team so they can investigate for you.

On 2019-04-22 at 4:05 PM, [DE]Helen said:

We just finished running a script to refund Platinum to all players who purchased one of the TennoGen items that are now free for affected players. This includes:

• Octavia Diva
  • Mesa Graxx
  • Nova Copra
  • Due Volpi Syandana
  • Repala Syandana

Only players that were affected by the original script (ie. had item(s) removed from their inventory) will receive this refund. If something still seems amiss with your Platinum balance or inventory, please contact our support team!

June 11 Update: The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8 included new TennoGen Bundles for Nintendo Switch!

4 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Today's update includes a lot of new TennoGen items! Here is a complete list of what we added:

TennoGen Bundle XXXVII

• Chroma Morkai Skin by lukinu_u
  • Sword Tengushen Skin by BeastBuster
  • Rapier Ferita Skin by Hitsu San and Reil
  • Styx Syandana by Malayu, Scharkie, and Jadie
  • Tenui Syandana by led2012 and Justified114

TennoGen Bundle XXXI

• Icarius Syandana - by Malaya, Scharkie and Jadie
  • Kunshu Syandana - by BeastBuster
  • Seraphim Syandana - by jaeon009 and led2012
  • Shurihoshi Syandana - by daemonstar and led2012
  • Sildarg Syandana - by daemonstar and led2012
  • Sydeko Syandana - by daemonstar and led2012

TennoGen Bundle XXX

• Banshee Blade of the Lotus Skin - by BeastBuster
  • Oberon Blade of the Lotus Skin - by BeastBuster
  • Rhino Blade of the Lotus Skin - by BeastBuster
  • Trinity Blade of the Lotus Skin - by BeastBuster
  • Excalibur Exaltation Skin - by Cheshire

TennoGen Bundle XXIX

• Excalibur Ronin Skin - by Rekkou
  • Loki Kodama Skin - by Hitsu San
  • Nova Corpra Skin - by FrellingHazmot
  • Nekros Graxx Skin - by Faven
  • Zephyr Strafe Skin - by prosetisen

TennoGen Bundle XIV

• Naru Syandana - by Malaya and Jadie
  • Scapulis Syandana - by lukinu_u

TennoGen Bundle XXVII

• Gara Silica Helmet - by Arsenal
  • Mag Ferro Skin - by Master Noob
  • Mesa Marlet Skin - by Prosetisen and Cheshire
  • Nyx Aurelia Skin - by Hitsu San
  • Polearm Lympharis Skin - by lukinu_u

You can check out images and more in the update notes for The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8

• Like 7

Thank you, its a step in the right direction, wont keep my Equinox prime from being shelved for a time, but again I had the frames I wanted before hand, this goes a long way to assuage fears of dismissal over cosmetics or in game issues.

Thank you again, that peace of mind is invaluable after being burned horribly by so many other games & developers.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Rhymie said:

What about the nintenno who already own these items but still lost many others?

And thank you for hearing us. I am very joyed to have this kind of response. 

From my understanding you receive the refund of the plat, and then you get these for free now, regardless of if you bought them before or not. So if you did buy these while they were up, you get them and your plat back.

Edited by (NSW)Stephenfold

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Stephenfold said:

From my understanding you receive the refund of the plat, and then you get these for free now, regardless of if you bought them before or not. So if you did buy these while they were up, you get them and your plat back.

Thank you for the clarification. I am too overjoyed to not lose my Diva octy to read any of this properly. Though I did not receieve any plat from these items. Just the ones that were taken. 

and again ty DE. I am stunned to see this as your response. Ty.

Edited by (NSW)Rhymie

Thank you Helen, this is a far better response than what we've had previously.  The bundle does go a long way to begin to win back player confidence (at least subjectively) so thank you for that.  It was also good to see Steve mentioning the situation on Twitter giving it a but more visibility.  You have a lot of very confused players here, on reddit and in game, with these threads being in the bugs section. Anyway, TLDR thank you for a proper response to the issue, it's much appreciated.

For the sake of transparency given the far fairer response, I logged in just now and still had my Repala equipped, I'm not sure if it's because the rollbacks are being phased or if the program missed it because of the intended reparation gift.

Edited by (NSW)Enso
  • Like 2

Wow 5 licensed already! This is what I call efficiency. Anyway this is a really a good move after this situation. Guess I will just go back play trinity for a while until Nova Lamia helmet come back.

By the way, my nova graxx helmet still exist in my arsenal. Isn’t this suppos to be gone? I still got the refund though.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you.

Edited by (NSW)Leprekon
  • Like 1

Dear Helen, that might be a nice idea of you but i think most of us don't want stuff they don't want instead of what they bought... 😕 I know it's free and we get the platinum back, but we would not have spent money for platinum in the first place if it wasn't because we wanted to buy something we wanted. All my grilfriend wants are her butterfly wings. She doesn't want platinum nor any other syandanas. She's really upset and doesn't want to play Warframe with me anymore until she gets her wings back 😞

• Like 2

Thank you for atleast acknowledging the comments on the other thread. I was under the impression our outcry’s were being ignored, this atleast brings a bit of a warming feeling back.

Its definitely an awkward situation for everyone involved, however this is atleast showing you do still care about us Switch players and arn’t leaving us in the dark. Thank you for that, I hope we can get more items added back soon. 

I still love you guys ❤️

• Like 1

I am really sad for my Mesa Tennogen skin gone. Playing her will be sad this days.

I dont have the repala/etc gift already.. 

Guess i'll be waiting for the message in the mailbox.

Keep it up Helen and the other DE! Glad that u are responsive and active in the community needs.

Thank you for such a swift and generous response DE. I'm surprised to see how quickly you all have licensed stuff for sale again, please keep it up! I'm still upset about losing some of my looks, but this has certainly regained some faith that this problem will be fixed ASAP due to community response. I hope you all read this, and know at least on my end, I apologize for how harsh I originally was. I do have one question, if you're able to answer. Will the free Tennogen bundle be given to all players, or only those affected by this bug?

• Like 2

Does this also cover for people how migrated there PC account to the Nintendo Switch when that was available but never got their TennoGen when it became available on the Nintendo Switch because there where some items that were held back during the migration until Fortuna went live on the Nintendo Switch.

Gonna be honest here, you gave me tennogen stuff I won't use. I'm angry over this "bug" and this does not help. I can however, appreciate the gesture. So hey, maybe you could take the items back and give me their worth in plat? THAT would be a lot more helpful.

• Like 2

What about Tennos who already bought some of these "gifts"? For me, I've bought Repala Syandana and Diva for Octavia but haven't received the refunds for them. Its unfair for us to pay for the gift the are supposed to be given for free. As you said, "It'd be below our fairness standards and that's not the type of company we want to be. "

By the way, please get the license for Arrester Helmet quickly coz the original helmet for Volt Prime is really ugly.

I was very vocal in the last thread about being disappointed with how things were being handled. It was the first time I've had a major grievance with the game/DE and while I'm not happy to see the tennogen go, I understand the scenario and the necessities as they are. 

Sending out the 5 tennogen pieces is honestly more than I expected, and I appreciate that the DE team is taking this seriously and making a genuine effort to make things right with their customers. 

Thanks for listening, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the other items as they make their way back to the switch market. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, (NSW)DatsABanette said:

So wait, if I want the Syndana I lost, I'll need to rebuy it? 'cause those butterfly wings looked great and it's a little annoying that I don't have them. Yet moreso that I already own the Octavia skin and the Rapala Syndana.

I simply cannot use Titania without the wings you speak of. It was the reason I did the sliver grove and built her, for that whole look, i did black and yellow

[DE] plz return my blade of the lotus cosmetics for trinity and heavy blade they meant a lot to me I don't want to not have them before the New war event comes out I promised beastbuster I would use them in the event and he is my favorite designer I would also like my diva polearm mic skin back as well as my Sari syandana once you have the licenses for them I really don't want to not have them after I spent all that plat on them and if I have to spend plat for them all over again this is not going to make me happy it will make me furious to have to repurchase my absolute most favorite skins all over again just be cause you messed up and are making all of us pay for it that in of itself is already a PR nightmare for you it will get worse if you don't treat your players like you care about them I get the why you did it but that doesn't make it fair for the players like me to have to respend plat again

Edited by (NSW)Urim512
forgot reason why they were taken in first place

What about the switch player who did not buy any of the items because it seemed weird that you could not find them through the market? I was hesitant to buy stuff since it only showed up through the arsenal and not the market. I understand why you make you are giving the free tennogen to only the player who bought items. However, at the same time those of us who had planned to buy them in a sense are affected because we can no longer get the items. It leaves me torn and I know some people will say I am just begging for free stuff and have no right to complain. I just feel like that it affected all switch players and why not give the free gifts to everyone?

Edited by (NSW)Ghostfay