Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Bug & Resolution Pt 2

[DE]Helen

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

We hear your comments about a Platinum refund not being enough for the trouble this bug caused and want to do more for Nintendo Switch players who were affected (i.e if you bought something that was then removed).

Since the bug was discovered, the team has been working with TennoGen artists to license their items for Nintendo Switch as quickly as possible. We have items that are licensed, but not yet bundled:

• Octavia Diva
  • Mesa Graxx
  • Nova Copra
  • Due Volpi Syandana
  • Repala Syandana

To apologize for our mistake, we are giving these items to all affected Nintendo Switch players via an in-game inbox message for FREE. We’ll keep you posted to let you know when the bundle has been sent out!

The bundle’s official release will be in May. Our team will continue working hard to license more items for Nintendo Switch in May and June. We’re sorry again for the trouble and confusion.

THANK YOU ! 

This is great en all, but I’ve bought some of those items (Octavia skin and syandanas) and checked my account. Nothing seems to be different? I havent even received an inbox notif of a refund or items to be given. What actions can be done for this? @[DE]Helen @[DE]Rebecca

IGN: xer0zim

{Switch}

Edited by (NSW)XeR0zim

16 minutes ago, (NSW)JayFr3d said:

I simply cannot use Titania without the wings you speak of. It was the reason I did the sliver grove and built her, for that whole look, i did black and yellow

Funny, I legit had her with that same color combo before. Kind of a shame the wings didn't stay open during Razorwing.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, (NSW)JayFr3d said:

I am happy with the items i got in apology, but my mind wonders of the tenno who had already owned them ? Did they get something else ? Because I think id feel left out if i already owned them...

I bought the Repala Syandana, which was then removed. I was refunded for the syandana, and then as part of the compensation everybody's getting, got the Repala syandana for free like everybody else. So if you already owned one of the free items, it's like you never lost it, just got the platinum back.
The free items are separate from the refund, it's a compensation on top. 

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Queen_Kiripatra said:

I bought the Repala Syandana, which was then removed. I was refunded for the syandana, and then as part of the compensation everybody's getting, got the Repala syandana for free like everybody else. So if you already owned one of the free items, it's like you never lost it, just got the platinum back.

If this is true, then I'm short about 160 Platinum from that Synadna. If that counts the Octavia skin as well, then I'm short about another 160. 

Unless I'm misunderstanding.

Edited by (NSW)DatsABanette
Typo

21 minutes ago, (NSW)Queen_Kiripatra said:

I'm not sure about this. I already bought Repala syandana as well. But i only got 105p from the other tennogen syandana that was taken.

But I'm cool it with though, I still got a new free tennogen as compensation. Thanks DE!

Edited by (NSW)mrjzerman
typo

27 minutes ago, (NSW)PianoPalf said:

I purchased the Due Volpi Syandana, but still have access to it. Also, I have not received the bundle unlike many others that I am hearing about. Does this mean that I don’t qualify for the bundle because the Syandana was never taken from me?

I wanna know if this it true? I bought the same syandana and octavia diva skin, and no changes to my account?

35 minutes ago, (NSW)Alitadark said:

From what another player has told me, you cannot trade the platinum you've received as a refund as it's considered "free platinum" 😞

Do you have any verification of this? I'm only curious because if so that's extremely wild and I'm surprised that it's something that was not mentioned in the post. If you have a source for this please share it.

22 minutes ago, (NSW)PhilOsyfee said:

Do you have any verification of this? I'm only curious because if so that's extremely wild and I'm surprised that it's something that was not mentioned in the post. If you have a source for this please share it.

I just tested it with a friend of mine who received plat from the refund and it allowed the trade. We traded his entire plat and back

The other person I was talking to was adamant that he couldn't though, but maybe it was because that was the only plat he had? 

Edited by (NSW)Alitadark

Looks like the free items are for those that had TennoGen items removed only? They mustn’t have got around to removing my Due Volpi Syandana in time for me to qualify for the free items? Seems a little unfair, I’ve been annoyed about this issue for the last few days, as I was under the assumption that the Syandana would be taken from me. 

I’d appreciate clairification from DE on this matter, if at all possible?

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Alitadark said:

I just tested it with a friend of mine who received plat from the refund and it allowed the trade. We traded his entire plat and back

The other person I was talking to was adamant that he couldn't though, but maybe it was because that was the only plat he had? 

Whew okay thank you for at least testing this out. I was about to SALTY lol.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Queen_Kiripatra said:

I have the corpra skin, it was taken out, but now I have it and I didn't get any message. A bit confused.

File a support ticket if you lost anything & got nothing from the recent issue, some of the tennogen stuff is ok & wont be effected, like the mithras blade skin for 2h swords, theres a list floating around someone posted of what Tennogen goodies are supposed to be accessible & anything not on the list was what they removed, otherwise yeah, just file a support ticket.