Kavr’r Greatsword Skin by Faven and Scharkie 

TennoGen Bundle XXXV
Zenoriu Earpices by led2012 and daemonstar 
Zenoriu Oculus by led2012 and daemonstar 
Zenoriu Mask by led2012 and daemonstar 
Garasu Oculus by lukinu_u and Ixe
Lumis Earrings by lukinu_u
Incognito Oculus by Prosetisen

TennoGen Round 15 (Not yet on switch, but i'm assuming it's licensed?)
Nidus Night Hunter by Mz-3
Garuda Successor by prosetisen 
Ivara Astrea Skin by Rekkou
Dominus Syandana by led2012 and jaeon009
Nikana Shinigami Skin by Hitsu San and Reil

This was the list I saw courtesy of Ghoul vixen & this bronson fellow, hate to take any credit & alas the thread I saw this on was locked so unable to quote for some reason.

And if you have an item that didnt get deleted or came with the compensation package then your not really in the effected group, sorry, I feel more for those who lost goodies but already owned alot of the stuff they gave out, but gotta work with what ya got.

Wow, free tennogen items on top of the platinum refund. Pretty nice compensation, to be honest. Now I feel bad for only buying licensed bundles like a good tenno. Of course, when I bought an item left up in the store by mistake, I lost both the item and the platinum. Sucks to be me I guess. 

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Hatemachine said:

TENNOGEN SWITCH BUNDLE I
Nova Visage Skin
Mirage Morgaine Skin
Trinity Knightess Skin
Ember Graxx Skin
Saryn Graxx Skin

TENNOGEN SWITCH BUNDLE II
Volt Zener Skin
Wukong Auman Skin
Loki Incubus Skin
Excalibur Apex Skin
Rhino Mastodon Skin
Harrow Graxx Skin

TENNOGEN SWITCH BUNDLE III
Naru Syandana
Mithra Heavy Blade Skin
Rhino Teutonic Helmet
Loki Ersatz Helmet
Loki Rogue Helmet
Mesa Falcon Helmet
Nova Tachyon Helmet
Wukong Xingzhe Helmet

TennoGen Bundle XXXIV
Gara Zamariu Skin by led2012 and daemonstar 
Limbo Graxx Skin by Faven 
Equinox Divisa Skin by HitsuSan
Titania Lympharis Skin by lukinu_u
Kavr’r Greatsword Skin by Faven and Scharkie 

TennoGen Bundle XXXV
Zenoriu Earpices by led2012 and daemonstar 
Zenoriu Oculus by led2012 and daemonstar 
Zenoriu Mask by led2012 and daemonstar 
Garasu Oculus by lukinu_u and Ixe
Lumis Earrings by lukinu_u
Incognito Oculus by Prosetisen

TennoGen Round 15 (Not yet on switch, but i'm assuming it's licensed?)
Nidus Night Hunter by Mz-3
Garuda Successor by prosetisen 
Ivara Astrea Skin by Rekkou
Dominus Syandana by led2012 and jaeon009
Nikana Shinigami Skin by Hitsu San and Reil

This was the list I saw courtesy of Ghoul vixen & this bronson fellow, hate to take any credit & alas the thread I saw this on was locked so unable to quote for some reason.

And if you have an item that didnt get deleted or came with the compensation package then your not really in the effected group, sorry, I feel more for those who lost goodies but already owned alot of the stuff they gave out, but gotta work with what ya got.

So why were all TennoGen syandanas removed from sale? We were told from the get go that these items weren’t supposed to be on sale, including Due Volpi and Repala. DE also stated the refunds would be allocated and sales rolled back over the next few weeks, everyone who purchased a TennoGen Syandana and certain skins were made to believe that their purchased item would be removed. This is a really confusing siutuation. Why were our items not taken back, platinum refunded and free bundle distributed? 

That list only included i think 1 syndana, maybe 2? the names really get me, but  all the rest were not licensed yet, so whatever is there on this list is what were supposed to have while the items they refunded may not have BEEN licensed, but it may be they had these lined up & ready for the next drop & made them available early for those effected & if you were in the few who snagged them while this unlicensed material loophole fun was going on, you get to keep an early release syndana no one can buy yet.

I know it's confusing as all get out & nuttier than squirrel sh!t, but thats how I see it, likely to be wrong, but I still have the one other tennogen thing I bought which was the Mithras skin for 2h swords.

Anything not on that list is what they pulled, save those few items they may have gotten licensing for & had waiting in the wings for the next drop.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Hatemachine said:

That list only included i think 1 syndana, maybe 2? the names really get me, but  all the rest were not licensed yet, so whatever is there on this list is what were supposed to have while the items they refunded may not have BEEN licensed, but it may be they had these lined up & ready for the next drop & made them available early for those effected & if you were in the few who snagged them while this unlicensed material loophole fun was going on, you get to keep an early release syndana no one can buy yet.

I know it's confusing as all get out & nuttier than squirrel sh!t, but thats how I see it, likely to be wrong, but I still have the one other tennogen thing I bought which was the Mithras skin for 2h swords.

Anything not on that list is what they pulled, save those few items they may have gotten licensing for & had waiting in the wings for the next drop.

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully DE can clarify and make sense of the situation soon.

i don't want 1,000 plat. i want the items i paid for with my 1,000 plat. you should have locked the items from being purchased, not punish paying customers for your incompetence. i left warframe for a month when the color bug was not fixed, and i'm leaving again. literally the day after i shelled out even MORE cash for equinox prime so that i could start my new PC account with something nice. i've literally spent hundreds of real world dollars on this game, and i essentially feel like i've been robbed. this is really an unprecedented level of disrespect from a company; i've never been this disappointed in a previously good consumer relationship.

hey DE, you know what you could do to apologise even better and feel Switch players not s h l t on? enable coupons for Tennogen articles. 

Just do it. We switch players are always we last thought of by you. It feels like the switch version and it's players are just a joke to DE. 

Edited by (NSW)MugenJii
  • Like 1

i don't want to see people in here acting as if this is okay. i wouldn't have paid for that platinum if the items that were taken from me weren't available. i specifically sunk as much time and money as i did into this game because of the tennogen items that were stolen by the devs today. this is a completely unacceptable way to do business.

• Like 1

on the topic of fairness standards: do you consider it fair to screw over your customers? creators aside, who actually shelled out the money for your goods? i'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around taking people's hard earned money this way. i understand there are other factors at play, but for a lot of us, this was a blindsiding move that literally just steals money from us, as a lot of us wouldn't have even touched our wallets without those items being made available. so now, i'm in a situation where even though i've paid HANDSOMELY for those items, i now have nothing of any value for the money that i spent. i do NOT want the platinum; there's nothing of any value to purchase with it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, (NSW)MugenJii said:

hey DE, you know what you could do to apologise even better and feel Switch players not s h l t on? enable coupons for Tennogen articles. 

Just do it. We switch players are always we last thought of by you. It feels like the switch version and it's players are just a joke to DE. 

Coupons don't work on Tennogen regardless of platform. You aren't being treated unfavorably.

• Like 2

Yet, the items will be back within the next two months or so they say, but I feel for ya, my first posting about this in the thread they locked before starting this one was loaded with Vitrol, from time I spent going after equinox prime BECAUSE I had the tennogen dragon wings, I even bought a reactor & color pallet just for making a pair of Incubus & succubus, I didnt care for equinox prime, had no reason to bother prior to seeing those wings, I originally gottem to make my nidus into a tenno version of the Wretched from magic the gathering, folks loved it, I bought the titania agile stance at 50 plat JUST to make a great looking status throwing demon frame, Equinox was going to be the 2nd & 3rd of the demonics I wanted to make & I spent time to track down & get everything I needed to make it happen.

2 weekend days, with lots of host migrations, Wolfy dropping by & bad luck ended with me finally getting everything less than 20 minutes before I had to head back to start another work week.

I even bought the wings when I had a 75% off coupon, that coulda been another frame? another weapon & so on, instead 105 for demon wings! sold!

Now its not 1000 plat worth of goodies, but how much would your weekend for a fashion frame youve never played be worth if the thing that gave it that zip & justified the effort were taken over a glitch in some legalise line of steaming, fetid human sewage?

About as pissed as you are, but this is nothing new in gaming & at least they did SOMETHING, WoW has done stuff like this & given nothing back, server roll backs rendering a few days effort & luck meaningless, Diablo 1,2 &3 same, Phantasy star 1, universe, & 2, same things, hell Halo 2 released without Multiplayer working on the midnight release, least for me & my cadre of looney bastards can attest to.

However rail as you feel is needed to be heard, thats what these forums are for, but dont say things about how you dont want anyone to think this is acceptable, its not, but this is the state of gaming & many things now, if youve ever bought a pre release game, your essentially doing that now with in game fashion accessories & got an extra bundle pf goodies for a missed release date.

Least how ive calmed down over it, that and how fast DE got on this, shows theyre paying SOME attention to Switch player base & yeah were last to the party on weaker hardware, christ on a pogo stick they had to announce that people will need to upgrade their memory storage to fit the current updates to the game as its getting to over 20gigs.

So for some folks, this is their first game based Rebar suppository, for others, its the same old song & dance, dont be disrespectful to those who've performed this dance before.

59 minutes ago, (NSW)PreetPreet said:

on the topic of fairness standards: do you consider it fair to screw over your customers? creators aside, who actually shelled out the money for your goods? i'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around taking people's hard earned money this way. i understand there are other factors at play, but for a lot of us, this was a blindsiding move that literally just steals money from us, as a lot of us wouldn't have even touched our wallets without those items being made available. so now, i'm in a situation where even though i've paid HANDSOMELY for those items, i now have nothing of any value for the money that i spent. i do NOT want the platinum; there's nothing of any value to purchase with it.

The items will come back when they get licensing. Just hold the plat and re-purchase when it is legal on the game.  The money will be spent the same way that way. No money wasted. I get being upset.. we all were. But you can use that same plat to buy the item again at a later date. 

Well, getting stuff for free as compensation was unexpected, but 5 pieces? I am actually pleasantly surprised. Let's just hope the stuff we all lost will be back soon since best girl Octavia feels incomplete without Icarius Syandana for me and my favorite Saryn skin is gone which was Napellus. I did buy the Repala Syandana anyway but the other pieces will be new for me, so thanks for handing that stuff out. Keep it up like this please. Don't let the Switch playerbase rot in a corner like its not important at all.

Thank you. I’m one of the players who bought platinum for the sole purpose of purchasing these TennoGen items. As someone who supported this game for thousands of dollars worth of platinum purchased, I also purchased every Access and Accessories Pack available on Switch, the TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack, etc. so of course I was extremely disappointed and upset by how you guys handled this situation and I even refused to support the game anymore because of how you swept a problem as serious as this under the rug. My interest in the game decreased a lot and I barely played the game ever since this happened but I just saw this post and I had to came back to the forums because I have to be honest and say that this is a small step in the right direction. I’m still definitely sad that almost all of the TennoGen I bought has been taken away from me and most of what you’re giving out for free I already had except for Octavia Diva and Nova Copra since I don’t play these warframes, a very nice gesture nonetheless and this is the kind of communication and update we need. We don’t want to feel like Switch players aren’t important because this is what you made us feel with the previous post and during the Switch stream. We need constant updates on this issue because what happened is a serious matter.

That said, I posted a list of the items I purchased in the other post which is now locked. I just checked and I can see that I received 2,795 plat in my account. Below is an updated list of all the items I purchased (I crossed out the items that weren't affected) but I don’t know how much plat they’re worth. But yes, please keep updating us and if you guys manage to bring back all the TennoGen we had I might re-purchase all the ones I had again and go back to supporting the game and playing the game everyday like I used to as long as we get this kind of communication. Right now however I’m not confident in spending any platinum/money, also because Warframe released on Switch 6 months ago and we barely have a good number of TennoGen. So yes, I will just wait and see how this will be handled in the coming months. Thanks again.

• Mesa Falcon
  • Mesa Graxx
  • Mesa Marlet
  • Mag Alata
  • Mag Ferro
  • Mag Induction Helmet
  • Saryn Graxx
  • Saryn Integra
  • Saryn Nita’s Moda
  • Mirage Methra
  • Titania Lympharis
  • Trinity Knightness
  • Zephyr Hagoromo
  • Equinox Divisa
  • Gara Zamariu
  • Ivara Youkai
  • Loki Incubus
  • Loki Kodama
  • Nova Visage
  • Nyx Aurelia
  • Banshee Blade of the Lotus
  • Polearm Phorcys Skin
  • Garasu Operator Mask

Syandanas

• Setka
  • Teplo
  • Repala
  • Arcturus
  • Sildarg
  • Officium
  • Scapulis
  • Covenant
  • Due Volpi
  • Maharliqa
  • Despot Cape
  • Incubus Ribbon
Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
spelling

Woahhh, most of you guys really needs to chill up a bit.

What the hell is getting into all of you backlashing DE for Skins???

They where working hard as hell in the begining of this year and that's how you people are  thanking them?

Of course this is annoying but to the point of reclaiming free skins?

They even got you the full price of what you paid and not the reduction...

This is getting out of hand for nothing and most of you should take a break because all that matters is your stupids skins.

Please DE, take your time to fix this problem, you've already been working hard as hell since the beginning of this years it is no time to burn yourself out.

21 minutes ago, (NSW)Dextermorgane486 said:

Woahhh, most of you guys really needs to chill up a bit.

What the hell is getting into all of you backlashing DE for Skins???

They where working hard as hell in the begining of this year and that's how you people are  thanking them?

Of course this is annoying but to the point of reclaiming free skins?

They even got you the full price of what you paid and not the reduction...

This is getting out of hand for nothing and most of you should take a break because all that matters is your stupids skins.

Please DE, take your time to fix this problem, you've already been working hard as hell since the beginning of this years it is no time to burn yourself out.

i would not have touched my wallet if they hadn't essentially falsely advertised these skins and left no readily available information about them. i spent hundreds of dollars on things that i now have no way to get back, and the plat is useless to me. unless you're gonna refund me, leave.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, (NSW)PreetPreet said:

i would not have touched my wallet if they hadn't essentially falsely advertised these skins and left no readily available information about them. i spent hundreds of dollars on things that i now have no way to get back, and the plat is useless to me. unless you're gonna refund me, leave.

With that attitude, you may be better off making a request for a full refund & just leaving yourself as thats just disrespectful & not conducive to any improvement or feedback regarding this issue, your personally irate, take it to a service ticket & lead your misdirected rage away from forums, demand a refund & see what they say, with regards to this action, I would not be surprised if theyve had alot of these come up in the last 12 hours & given circumstance & the unique nature of this issue would grant the full refund.

37 minutes ago, (NSW)Hatemachine said:

With that attitude, you may be better off making a request for a full refund & just leaving yourself as thats just disrespectful & not conducive to any improvement or feedback regarding this issue, your personally irate, take it to a service ticket & lead your misdirected rage away from forums, demand a refund & see what they say, with regards to this action, I would not be surprised if theyve had alot of these come up in the last 12 hours & given circumstance & the unique nature of this issue would grant the full refund.

i wouldn't accept this kind of treatment in any other consumer interaction and i see no reason why i should in this case. they should have removed the ability to purchase these items rather than remove them from people who already purchased. people who didn't spend heavy wouldn't be effected and people who did wouldn't notice. obviously i'm not aware of the specifics behind the split of the funds from tennogen stuff but the mistake wasn't made by customers; we shouldn't be punished and i venture to say even inconvenienced for this.

And that there is exactly the kind of feedback they need to hear from us, even if your at odds or in the majority, not all agree to the way this situation was handled, there was no reason to bury the issue in bug reports prior to this, or to not even acknowledge the issue via a ticker on the Dev stream & update node on the ship, that was the biggest kick to the nuts beef I still have & this civility as opposed to open rage does far more to clarify your take on it, well put & delivered there.

By all means keep it up.

4 hours ago, (NSW)PreetPreet said:

i don't want to see people in here acting as if this is okay. i wouldn't have paid for that platinum if the items that were taken from me weren't available. i specifically sunk as much time and money as i did into this game because of the tennogen items that were stolen by the devs today. this is a completely unacceptable way to do business.

I don’t think many people would think this is okey. I understand you feeling because I do feel this is intolerable when I first heard this news. 

If DE can let us keep the items we bought they will definitely do that, but we are not the only victim here also those creators whose artwork been sell without their permission. 

If DE simple let us keep the item that would mean they put themselves in the first and those creators second.

If DE lost trust from those creators there might be no more tennogen in the future, I think no one want to see this happen.

For me, giving refund and free tennogen is good enough for me because I feel they do care the mistake they done.

Edited by (NSW)Leprekon

Man..i just saw this thread.I was happy when i saw i got 5 tennogen by DE cause i don't watch the stream. I told my brother that i got 5 free tennogen and telling that DE is the best. I thought i was given those because i play warframe alot then i checked my Vauban which is my favorite warframe but my graxx skin is missing. I'm thinking to myself wth??this must be another bug and then i check the forum it was sooooo bad. Man...i'm dissappointed. I bought the skin with real money. almost all of my tennogen i bought is with real money.I always buy stuff on warframe with real money even the prime access to support the devlopers because they do good stuff. I will be lying if i said i wasn't dissapointed but man..my vauban..i like nova and octavia but not as much as my vauban. i hope they pay the creators and bring my graxx skin back. man..it feels like being cheated by my girlfriend.

Welp I lost my Eisen sword skin on Switch, which was the only good looking 1 hand sword skin I have seen that wasn't in a bundle.

That was the only Tennogen item I purchased and am sad to see it go, guess I'll just have to wait until bundle 13 gets licensed since that's where it originated from.

I had no idea this was even a glitch/loophole though, I mean I can't see how they missed it for the greater part of a month that people were buying items through the arsenal that weren't available in the market, you'd think they'd have some way to view purchases and go "oh crud, we need to fix this asap"

Part of the reason this is so irritating to people is just how long it took to be addressed, its like ripping a bandage off slowly and feeling every individual hair be ripped out over time rather than a quick instant rip.

Hopefully something like this won't happen again, but the damage is sadly done and even giving out some free items won't solve the issue for people who spent cash on plat, I was lucky I traded for the 105 it cost me for that skin, others are not so lucky.