Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Helen

TennoGen Bug & Resolution Pt 2

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, (NSW)Leprekon said:

I don’t think many people would think this is okey. I understand you feeling because I do feel this is intolerable when I first heard this news. 

If DE can let us keep the items we bought they will definitely do that, but we are not the only victim here also those creators whose artwork been sell without their permission. 

If DE simple let us keep the item that would mean they put themselves in the first and those creators second.

If DE lost trust from those creators there might be no more tennogen in the future, I think no one want to see this happen.

For me, giving refund and free tennogen is good enough for me because I feel they do care the mistake they done.

in my view it would simply be them putting customers first but i see what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stuff sent isn't stuff I'll use or even want. How hard is it to create your own stuff? People obviously want wings, why the need to license when you could create beautiful ones yourself? Heavy sword skins and pistol skins locked behind a bundle is just greedy and lazy. Not to mention countless skins for weapons that are Mr fodder. Why is tennogen the only cosmetics people want? These are the questions DE should be asking themselves and addressing... It wasn't a bug or misstep given their popularity and surge of purchases on other platforms. DE was fully aware of the benefits and profit it gained from Nintendo sales and just stole them away without any in-game notice or apology. The damage is done. Goodbye respect. 

 

Now people into fashion framing or just wanting a unique look have to replace and buy substandard kit now and then buy tennogen later when it returns. DE wins twice. 

The only resolution I'd deem acceptable is the refund, which I don't even know if I got, there's no message or confirmation and the items we bought for free when they become available... But that actually mean taking responsibility and admitting fault, none of which DE has begun to do in proper proportion relative to the feelings of the NSW players affected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (NSW)BayouSnowman said:

Stuff sent isn't stuff I'll use or even want. How hard is it to create your own stuff? People obviously want wings, why the need to license when you could create beautiful ones yourself? Heavy sword skins and pistol skins locked behind a bundle is just greedy and lazy. Not to mention countless skins for weapons that are Mr fodder. Why is tennogen the only cosmetics people want? These are the questions DE should be asking themselves and addressing... It wasn't a bug or misstep given their popularity and surge of purchases on other platforms. DE was fully aware of the benefits and profit it gained from Nintendo sales and just stole them away without any in-game notice or apology. The damage is done. Goodbye respect. 

 

Now people into fashion framing or just wanting a unique look have to replace and buy substandard kit now and then buy tennogen later when it returns. DE wins twice. 

The only resolution I'd deem acceptable is the refund, which I don't even know if I got, there's no message or confirmation and the items we bought for free when they become available... But that actually mean taking responsibility and admitting fault, none of which DE has begun to do in proper proportion relative to the feelings of the NSW players affected. 

this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (NSW)BayouSnowman said:

Stuff sent isn't stuff I'll use or even want. How hard is it to create your own stuff? People obviously want wings, why the need to license when you could create beautiful ones yourself? Heavy sword skins and pistol skins locked behind a bundle is just greedy and lazy. Not to mention countless skins for weapons that are Mr fodder. Why is tennogen the only cosmetics people want? These are the questions DE should be asking themselves and addressing... It wasn't a bug or misstep given their popularity and surge of purchases on other platforms. DE was fully aware of the benefits and profit it gained from Nintendo sales and just stole them away without any in-game notice or apology. The damage is done. Goodbye respect. 

 

Now people into fashion framing or just wanting a unique look have to replace and buy substandard kit now and then buy tennogen later when it returns. DE wins twice. 

The only resolution I'd deem acceptable is the refund, which I don't even know if I got, there's no message or confirmation and the items we bought for free when they become available... But that actually mean taking responsibility and admitting fault, none of which DE has begun to do in proper proportion relative to the feelings of the NSW players affected. 

Oooorrrr... maybe just fix the hole in your pocket and hold the money to buy what you truly want again when it comes out. The plat isn't on fire. It isn't burning a hole in anyone's pocket. No one is telling anyone to spend it on something else. If you make that choice.... that is YOUR choice not the DE's choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, (NSW)PreetPreet said:

-Snip-

Funny. I don't remember calling names. I lost tons of items too. I choose to *hold* my plat instead of blowing on something I dont really want in the first place. It is coming back. I literally do not see why you can not just wait and be patient. Complaining about having to buy something you don't want and then making a SECOND purchase for what you do later makes no sense. Just don't buy what you don't want. I feel like that is common sense. No one is forcing you to spend money. You aren't the only one affected but most of us are planning to hold our refund and use it to re-buy the items. I'm sorry that it is burning a hole in your pocket but that is a personal problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (NSW)GhoulVixen said:

Oooorrrr... maybe just fix the hole in your pocket and hold the money to buy what you truly want again when it comes out. The plat isn't on fire. It isn't burning a hole in anyone's pocket. No one is telling anyone to spend it on something else. If you make that choice.... that is YOUR choice not the DE's choice. 

Maybe you should apply for a job at DE, ignoring everything above my last comment... Don't quote it all if you got nothing to say... Sure I'll save my Plat, I said people into fashion frame, not myself or everyone, but enough people... Regardless, you ignored the inherent problems and are hastily satisfied with the band aid they offered, good for you, but obviously it's not enough for others and we're all entitled to an opinion. Amazing the number of posters jumping to the defense of DE.. Just because it's free to play doesn't make DE a non profit. They are making bank and players are spending, have been for 6 years, and they still can't come up with more than a few skins or syndanas that people want or that aren't bundled with useless crap... If they'd of handled it like adults and been honest, people would have been more understanding, but calling it a bug and loophole and hiding it in the forums is disrespectful and rightfully infuriating. 

Great game DE, but you dropped the ball on this one.. Lately it seems there are too many dropped balls and this latest isn't a priority for them or myself honestly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need an honest answer to these:

Will I get the Syndana (and, by extension, will everyone who bought removed items) back for free? Or will we need to rebuy them?

Will I get anything for owning items that were acquired from the 5 items? 'cause I'm now short 330-ish Plat from already owning the Octavia Diva Skin and Repala Syndana and, to be frank, it's not sitting well that it feels like I wasted the Plat for them. Granted I never would've known I'd get them days later (Diva would be about... A week or two, Repala is about a week) but still, hard work went into getting the Plat for those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need help figuring out what happened to my tennogen trinity skin that I purchased as well as my Syandana? They won’t show up and after the update somehow went missing? Please help.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (NSW)WonderBoy28 said:

I need help figuring out what happened to my tennogen trinity skin that I purchased as well as my Syandana? They won’t show up and after the update somehow went missing? Please help.  

Contact support and then wait a few months for an answer from them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You got to keep what you paid for if it was in the "we done screwed up" package, & yes you will have to buy the items you lost again when the become licensed & no longer possible grounds for any sort of infringement suit between the tennogen creators & DE.

It sucks, but this is the world where the pizza guy who delivered a pizza to the brother of the best boy in a movie currently in production feels they deserve a spot in the credits for the movie & can sue & win.

They said they're gonna try to get the taken content out between may & june.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spend a lot of my money and plat and also send a message to the Warframe support and anyone answer me a solution it's okay that u gave us that skins but we're the plat that I spend? I got a refund 700 plat and I shut down my Nintendo for a few minutes then a I just had 75 ... Pls I want my plat back cuz is that skins a free u should not remove the plat that u refund me pls I need a serious respond is real money that I spend because I love the game but u cant use my plat and give some randoms skin that I don't like and I don't even have Octavia Soo.. pls answer my support tickets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-04-20 at 2:05 AM, (NSW)dragonslayer102 said:

I got the repala syandana when it was out .  What am I suppose to get if I all ready had it ? 

Yea i got that too even though i had it already lol

EDIT: Also got a Mesa, Nova and Octavia skin...i have none of those frames...but i did get a Due Volpi Syandana that i could use...yay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All inbox messages have been sent to Nintendo Switch players who had TennoGen item(s) removed from their inventories! If you seem to be missing Platinum or something seems to be amiss with your inventory, please contact our Support team so they can investigate for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update! The Repala syandana is no longer in the marketplace, but mine was never removed, and I wasn't given the tennogen pack/platinum refund. Should I then open a ticket?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@[DE]Helen, I bought a Mag Skin, and The Icarius sydana. I know that we got compensation for the lost items, but I'd gladly give the plat and free items away for just those two things to appear back into my inventory... Is there any way someone could just return all the purchases to the people who lost them? I know you guys are busy, and in no way am I trying to throw shade or express disappointment.. I've just spent a good amount of money on this game and would like to see my support be aknowledged and appreciated like everyone else. Thank you, reply at your earliest convenience please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just finished running a script to refund Platinum to all players who purchased one of the TennoGen items that are now free for affected players. This includes:

  • Octavia Diva
  • Mesa Graxx
  • Nova Copra
  • Due Volpi Syandana
  • Repala Syandana

Only players that were affected by the original script (ie. had item(s) removed from their inventory) will receive this refund. If something still seems amiss with your Platinum balance or inventory, please contact our support team!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oof, so since I was further along on the chopping block and never got my items taken from me, I don't get the pack! Ah well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

All inbox messages have been sent to Nintendo Switch players who had TennoGen item(s) removed from their inventories! If you seem to be missing Platinum or something seems to be amiss with your inventory, please contact our Support team so they can investigate for you.

I did but no one responded and I really need an explanation..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (NSW)Brunzwick said:

Oof, so since I was further along on the chopping block and never got my items taken from me, I don't get the pack! Ah well.

In the same boat, really unhappy with the item i did buy so this overall is pretty meh to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

We just finished running a script to refund Platinum to all players who purchased one of the TennoGen items that are now free for affected players. This includes:

  • Octavia Diva
  • Mesa Graxx
  • Nova Copra
  • Due Volpi Syandana
  • Repala Syandana

Only players that were affected by the original script (ie. had item(s) removed from their inventory) will receive this refund. If something still seems amiss with your Platinum balance or inventory, please contact our support team!

If we already bought any of the items that are included in this list, are we supposed to get a refund? I just got another 105p which I assume came from the Repala Syandana that I already bought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah guys just open a ticket with their Support team and wait from them to respond. I need to be honest though, DE Support is abysmal. They take a long time to respond to tickets. I have a ticket open (regarding another issue), it’s been 2 weeks now and still no response. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could've been at least linked on the news in game... Busy work weeks only to be very confused as to why all my tennogen items are gone and an excess of platinum used to purchase tennogen back in my account. The inbox message did not even reference why this was happening. If anyone wants to know why they literally had to Google search it. Not everyone is going to go look through the bugs section or even go on the forum of games they play. 

Poor communication. Will now be super cautious about purchasing stuff from warframe on switch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-04-24 at 8:13 AM, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Yeah guys just open a ticket with their Support team and wait from them to respond. I need to be honest though, DE Support is abysmal. They take a long time to respond to tickets. I have a ticket open (regarding another issue), it’s been 2 weeks now and still no response. 

With the amount of bugs in the game and the ungodly amount of support tickets that's gonna spawn, that's no surprise.

I do kinda like the Due Volpi syandana though, would never have spent money on it, but now due to lack of cooler, it's found it's way on some of my frames anyway.

Still checking the buy-your-syandanas-here spot every day i log in to see if they're back yet. Not logging in for a while now due to other reasons though.(bugs)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...