[DE]Helen

TennoGen Bug & Resolution Pt 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

With the amount of bugs in the game and the ungodly amount of support tickets that's gonna spawn, that's no surprise.

I do kinda like the Due Volpi syandana though, would never have spent money on it, but now due to lack of cooler, it's found it's way on some of my frames anyway.

Still checking the buy-your-syandanas-here spot every day i log in to see if they're back yet. Not logging in for a while now due to other reasons though.(bugs)

DE Support has always been that way based on what I’ve heard and read from other players. Maybe they should hire more support staff. 

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula

Am 19.4.2019 um 00:45 schrieb [DE]Helen:

We hear your comments about a Platinum refund not being enough for the trouble this bug caused and want to do more for Nintendo Switch players who were affected (i.e if you bought something that was then removed).

Since the bug was discovered, the team has been working with TennoGen artists to license their items for Nintendo Switch as quickly as possible. We have items that are licensed, but not yet bundled:

• Octavia Diva
  • Mesa Graxx
  • Nova Copra
  • Due Volpi Syandana
  • Repala Syandana

To apologize for our mistake, we are giving these items to all affected Nintendo Switch players via an in-game inbox message for FREE. We’ll keep you posted to let you know when the bundle has been sent out!

The bundle’s official release will be in May. Our team will continue working hard to license more items for Nintendo Switch in May and June. We’re sorry again for the trouble and confusion.

April 22 Update: All inbox messages have been sent to Nintendo Switch players who had TennoGen item(s) removed from their inventories! If you seem to be missing Platinum, please contact our Support team so they can investigate for you.

Thats awesome!
I was so confused aobut getting the skins since i cant remember buying them.
Thank you🙂 

I'm really happy you guys more then made up for it will switch still be recieving the content we lost in the future or are the items that were removed never to return?

Well, will the skins return in some future? Or will it just be the beginning of endless content problems for Nintendo Switch players?

21 hours ago, (NSW)Andy1991 said:

I miss my arrester helmet of my Volt 😞

Me to dude worst part of all this made my volt prime look badass

I just want a damn update. I want to know if we are going to get ANYTHING back at all at this point. This stuff has been gone for a while now and I keep logging on to see if there is ANYTHING back. So far nothing. Sure there were those 5 items that they gave to everybody (Due Volpi Syndanna, for example), but the problem is, I had bought the volpi AND the repala syndanna. Octavias diva skin, not a fan. And I simply am not a fan of Nova's Copra or Mesa Grax skin. It just felt like a feeble means of saying sorry. When I log on all i want to see are my butterfly wings, and my Ghost of the Lotus Oberon Skin. Until these are back, I simply cannot play this game. My disappointment just will not let me stomach this game until I see that DE has straightened things out. Communication is key here people. Been waiting and looking around and nothing. I am going to uninstall this game if I can't get anything back here soon. Simply that dissapointed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dude, they did communicate, they said the items will be back between april & june, may release was everything they gave out for the tennogen they removed, read through the forum, this BS was dealt with over a month ago now, get over the loss of shiny trinkets for a temporary time, they got on this & made reparations in a matter of hours over the communities fury.

Yes they done screwed the pooch, they also put the information in obscure places on the forum in bug reports instead of the updates screens on the liset where it would be seen, but they listened & listened fast, so read through the thread, i know i myself posted the answer to this gripe from a number of people, let alone whos said what since the debacle.

So when can we expect to see the ones that weren't licensed to Switch yet and got accidentally put up for sale before? I hope to someday get Blade of the Lotus Skin for my Oberon Prime to get rid of his really ugly base form. I'm sorry but its just impossible to look at that I don't ever want to use it. The skin I want just looks like a real prime comparably speaking to the actual prime itself.

• Like 2

please, give us an update on the status over this issue. I hope there's atleast one person there actively "Leslie Knope'ing" this issue each day to get it resolved with all affected tennogen creators, i will purchase my cosmos again. just get this done please. 

• Upvote 1

Today's update includes a lot of new TennoGen items! Here is a complete list of what we added:

TennoGen Bundle XXXVII

• Chroma Morkai Skin by lukinu_u
  • Sword Tengushen Skin by BeastBuster
  • Rapier Ferita Skin by Hitsu San and Reil
  • Styx Syandana by Malayu, Scharkie, and Jadie
  • Tenui Syandana by led2012 and Justified114

TennoGen Bundle XXXI

• Icarius Syandana - by Malaya, Scharkie and Jadie
  • Kunshu Syandana - by BeastBuster
  • Seraphim Syandana - by jaeon009 and led2012
  • Shurihoshi Syandana - by daemonstar and led2012
  • Sildarg Syandana - by daemonstar and led2012
  • Sydeko Syandana - by daemonstar and led2012

TennoGen Bundle XXX

• Banshee Blade of the Lotus Skin - by BeastBuster
  • Oberon Blade of the Lotus Skin - by BeastBuster
  • Rhino Blade of the Lotus Skin - by BeastBuster
  • Trinity Blade of the Lotus Skin - by BeastBuster
  • Excalibur Exaltation Skin - by Cheshire

TennoGen Bundle XXIX

• Excalibur Ronin Skin - by Rekkou
  • Loki Kodama Skin - by Hitsu San
  • Nova Corpra Skin - by FrellingHazmot
  • Nekros Graxx Skin - by Faven
  • Zephyr Strafe Skin - by prosetisen

TennoGen Bundle XIV

• Naru Syandana - by Malaya and Jadie
  • Scapulis Syandana - by lukinu_u

TennoGen Bundle XXVII

• Gara Silica Helmet - by Arsenal
  • Mag Ferro Skin - by Master Noob
  • Mesa Marlet Skin - by Prosetisen and Cheshire
  • Nyx Aurelia Skin - by Hitsu San
  • Polearm Lympharis Skin - by lukinu_u

You can check out images and more in the update notes for The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8

Honestly, I just want my Saryn skins and the Sari syandana. Licensing shouldn’t take “months” to finalize. Fashionframe is a bigger deal than DE thinks and they’re the ones who started it.

• Like 2

On 2019-04-18 at 6:23 PM, (NSW)DatsABanette said:

So wait, if I want the Syndana I lost, I'll need to rebuy it? 'cause those butterfly wings looked great and it's a little annoying that I don't have them. Yet moreso that I already own the Octavia skin and the Rapala Syndana.

I spoke to the artist on Steam and they confirmed the Sari will be returning to Switch, perhaps as early as the next round of updates. I want it as well, so here's to waiting! 

On 2019-06-14 at 12:54 AM, LadySerena21 said:

Honestly, I just want my Saryn skins and the Sari syandana. Licensing shouldn’t take “months” to finalize. Fashionframe is a bigger deal than DE thinks and they’re the ones who started it.

see above

July is here and a few updates have come about... so far DE hasn’t  made any updates about the subject wait... by tomorrow it will be another month since June 11th there last update about the subject. So much for between May and June still waiting for everything I got refunded(1,600plt) for and I do mean everything (wepon skins, Syadanas, frame helmets and skins that are old to PS4 and Xbox) since everything they launch so far is either new or not it. NS is Exclusively the only platform that DOESNT OWN THESE ITEMS! 

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 4:42 PM, (NSW)LandoJ256 said:

July is here and a few updates have come about... so far DE hasn’t  made any updates about the subject wait... by tomorrow it will be another month since June 11th there last update about the subject. So much for between May and June still waiting for everything I got refunded(1,600plt) for and I do mean everything (wepon skins, Syadanas, frame helmets and skins that are old to PS4 and Xbox) since everything they launch so far is either new or not it. NS is Exclusively the only platform that DOESNT OWN THESE ITEMS! 

Pretty sure next mainline update will have more of the 'currated' tennogen from past rounds Dani was talking about. But that may be a little bit because of tennocon. We'll get it eventually. 

On 2019-07-12 at 3:01 PM, (NSW)Badger said:

Pretty sure next mainline update will have more of the 'currated' tennogen from past rounds Dani was talking about. But that may be a little bit because of tennocon. We'll get it eventually. 

Yeah maybe this year right?

• Haha 1

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 4:18 PM, (NSW)LandoJ256 said:

Yeah maybe this year right?

I think it will be relatively soon. Definitely before Empyrean or even the next Prime. Personally I'm waiting for the Sari syandana…

• Like 1