23. Gramzacx - Broken

24. JAYTUNEZ3X - WAR

25. Vjcsavar - Wake Up

26. M4CH1N3M4N - Nightwave

27. Trips666 - Dreamers

28. KitMellow - Bah-Bah-Beh-Beh ft. Vent Kids

29. Jambarero - Wake Up

30. Musingineer - Nora's Playground

Apologies for the Twitch Drop not working - we will fix and run again with 2x the Ducats!

See you next week!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The Tennis are lost, but they will resist.

THE ONLY TWITCH DROP I NEED IT'S THE LAUGHS Y'ALL GIVE ME EVERY WEEK! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think you got a little mixed up with my entry aah. It's called Pieces, and you forgot to credit Ancillary (NostalgiaRunner on PC). He did the wonderful vocals, and it wouldn't have been possible without him. :')

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

The Twitch drop worked, I just think "someone" didn't type an actual number of Ducats. 😏

How it looked: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/484391883120836608/568584744628125716/DropFail.png

How it should have looked: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/484391883120836608/568586978342338581/DropFail2.png

i know for a fact i didnt get 100 ducts cause i have 35 on hand

Thank you again for the contest [DE] , and that I was capable to work my way up to top 5 through the jury again 🙂  I liked the vibe of the winner as it instantly reminded me of the Borderlands 2 intro song, which is a good thing.

I thought I'd hear the first 5 places in full just like last year on stream and let myself be surprised by the entries, but then again, now I feel less bad for being unable to cut together a proper video 😄 Which thankfully underlines the purpose of a "song" contest, and not a "music video" contest. And a special thumbsup for the person who cut to the first chorus of my song as smoothly as s/he did during the showcase! With just one minute showcase, the song might have gotten the wrong overall impression across.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Khunvyel said:

Thank you again for the contest [DE] , and that I was capable to work my way up to top 5 through the jury again 🙂  I liked the vibe of the winner as it instantly reminded me of the Borderlands 2 intro song, which is a good thing.

Very nice work. ❤️ 

Posted (edited)

😉 yay

PS: Any devs who see this, if you want, DM me and I'll drop you guys a .wav file of the tenno tune for future convenience. Also willing to open up the project file and convert the main drop into a mandacord kit. But yeah... DM.

Thanks for Tenno Tunes Vol. 4 and yay for all the other entries.

Edited by -Trixxy
randomly alt tabbed. PS

I aslo got message with ducats, but got 0 ducats... And Thanks a lot for Equinox Prime Access ♥ ♥ ♥

1 hour ago, Khunvyel said:

I thought I'd hear the first 5 places in full just like last year on stream and let myself be surprised by the entries, but then again, now I feel less bad for being unable to cut together a proper video 😄 Which thankfully underlines the purpose of a "song" contest, and not a "music video" contest. And a special thumbsup for the person who cut to the first chorus of my song as smoothly as s/he did during the showcase! With just one minute showcase, the song might have gotten the wrong overall impression across.

Hmhm..  it's nice they did the Tenno Tunes Vol.4 winners reveal this way. I think one year it just dragged out too long and kinda sidetracked away from actual "Prime Time". This time was nice and cute. Will probably still make Captura videos though cause lol,  Captura is fun.

Congrats btw 😉

Woohoo, 6th place is definitely an improvement from last year, thanks! But I guess to make it in top-5 I'll have to learn to sing now... Welp, be back in a year 😄 

1 hour ago, XCpDaX said:

is going to be devstream today? x(

No may 3rd is the next devstream it's already been announced

Tenno Tunes Vol. 3 is my favorite so far. But this year has some good tunes too. Can't wait to add them to my Soundcloud library.
Congrats to winners! 🎶

Any news on when the rerun of the twitch drop will happen? Still nothing here :(

Posted (edited)
vor 20 Stunden schrieb -Trixxy:

Hmhm..  it's nice they did the Tenno Tunes Vol.4 winners reveal this way. I think one year it just dragged out too long and kinda sidetracked away from actual "Prime Time". This time was nice and cute. Will probably still make Captura videos though cause lol,  Captura is fun.

Congrats btw 😉

Thanks 🙂 And I agree halfway with you. I think top 3 would be sufficient to showcase in full, top 5 dragged a little. I would even say that if I hadn't scored #3 last year but worse. I found their reactions from last year to be great, especially to RustyFIN's winning entry. That was quite worth it  🙂 And that certainly is part of the charm to watch the twitchstream for some. Just having the top 5 sprinkled over without much ado felt a bit underwhelming considering how they pointed out more than once that it is one of their favourite annual contests.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb TrueAxeon:

Woohoo, 6th place is definitely an improvement from last year, thanks! But I guess to make it in top-5 I'll have to learn to sing now... Welp, be back in a year 😄 

You can always try to collab with someone who can! Plenty of time to make new connections or have some of your friends sing for you 🙂

Edited by Khunvyel

21 hours ago, Kasaoka said:

Any news on when the rerun of the twitch drop will happen? Still nothing here 😞

So, I am not the only one. I did not receive anything. And I watched the whole presentation. 😞

On 2019-04-19 at 9:59 PM, Kasaoka said:

Any news on when the rerun of the twitch drop will happen? Still nothing here :(

Next week, same time, same place.