Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost drop

Biostorm147

So 5 minutes ago the shadow stalker appeared and dropped the smoking body ephemera. 5 seconds later a host migration happened and the mission failed. (returned to the ship & message to continue appeared). 

Can I get the drop the game decided to deny me getting the moment it dropped please ? Can't provide screenshots cuz it happened in under a minute...

1 minute ago, Biostorm147 said:

So 5 minutes ago the shadow stalker appeared and dropped the smoking body ephemera. 5 seconds later a host migration happened and the mission failed. (returned to the ship & message to continue appeared). 

Can I get the drop the game decided to deny me getting the moment it dropped please ? Can't provide screenshots cuz it happened in under a minute...

Check Friends - Recently Met to see if you remember the names of the pubs you played with. 

Send a ticket to support at Zendesk (https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and choose Missions, Nightwaves and Events. 

Select, Missing Reward and tell them what mission, what drop, with who and what time. Ask for them to find the mission, and restore your Ephemera. 

Good Luck! 

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, sleepychewbacca dijo:

Check Friends - Recently Met to see if you remember the names of the pubs you played with. 

Send a ticket to support at Zendesk (https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and choose Missions, Nightwaves and Events. 

Select, Missing Reward and tell them what mission, what drop, with who and what time. Ask for them to find the mission, and restore your Ephemera. 

Good Luck! 

The mision drops in misions that fail are not store in any place ... devs have absolute nothing to do ... dont give false information/hope , there is 0% chance they restore the item .

53 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

The mision drops in misions that fail are not store in any place ... devs have absolute nothing to do ... dont give false information/hope , there is 0% chance they restore the item .

Nope. Completely untrue. 

Screenshot_2019-04-19_at_11.08.00.png

Of course, unless you were trying to get a drop that didn't drop for you from a mission, maybe. I knew a player who tried to game a lost reward for another drop. In his case Arcane Energize from when JV was a thing. Denied. 

I've sent in multiple lost drop tickets. Never been denied, even when I had no screenshots. Do you have a screenshot of support denying your ticket? I'm quite curious by your claim. 

Edited by sleepychewbacca

3 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Incorrect, I had a tempo royale drop from an isolator bursa when it was still a tactical alert only item. It was a mod worth like 300-400 plat at the time and had the details needed to also confirm I got the drop, game crashed when entering the rescue target area. There was no mission failure or complete or anything of the sort.

Support got back to me the next morning and I had it in my mod list. Still use that tempo royale as my main heavy blade stance.