Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Plains of Eidolon

killerKronos23

I thought ide experience the new PoE before typing my thoughts on the re-master.

First off ive gotta hand it to the developers in-charge of the re-master, they did an INCREDIBLE job of the landscape and making the plains feel more alive. The attention to detail is incredible. fallen trees/logs, small forests, trails that look like grineer have made and flattened, fishing hot spots actually feel more active and are very easy to see. (note i play on an old laptop and i get and extremely smooth frame rate with all this detail)

As for the new mini bosses "tusk thumpers". They are very enjoyable to fight and maintain a good level of difficulty. my only issues with them are A. they jump way too much and B. the constant running in circles trying to hit a very small hitbox. i get the ai is trying to protect the remaining undamaged legs but its still annoying. as for the drops i am very pleased in the choices for mods(augur secrets is huge) and the amount of resources is great as well.

i am yet to try some other parts of the remaster ex: eidolons on the new terrain.

10/10 on the new POE

can't wait for the gas city rework 😄

That thing about the legs is my least favorite aspect from the crystalisks in Borderlands 2.

I've only done Eidolons since the update, didn't even know a remaster had happened, but a lot of the terrain still managed to feel new to me, while I was still able to navigate from memory.