Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Square/Triangular shadows on Nova's upper-bottom

LexiChick

I tried putting high settings, even on the shadows and anti-aliasing, but these squares just keep showing. Not sure if this is because these models are made that way and the shadows aren't rendered correctly, but I put everything on even in the NVIDIA control panel. Sorry for the butt pic, but I can't help that.

Also, the nova skin I have applied is the Immortal one, but it still happens on the other ones.

avvNGFa.jpg

This is also another one, it's also different from the first picture. Do note that it cuts off at a certain point. You can see the edge slightly under nova's thumb and it goes around the hip.

Q6Zy39h.jpg

• 1 month later...

This happens on all warframes...  I have it on Saryn on Wisp on Mag etc. etc. especially if you set colors to bright ones like white. It also happens on decorations like floofs. I'm surprised how people are blind to bugs like this... you are the first person to report it and no its not just "us" pretty sure everyone have it. I can see it and my other 3 friends as well. It's low poly model bug of some kind...

Edited by Hategrinder
  • Like 1