Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 27 complaining about trade chat

En 20/4/2019 a las 9:38, (XB1)Kuljack dijo:

Lmao. Do you know farmers personally? I know several and they’re quite well off financially 

En 20/4/2019 a las 11:57, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE dijo:

That's actually a stereotype. Farmers are extremely wealthy.

As someone who knows farmers I guess this varies by country, because in the third world country where I live farmers getting S#&$ty payment is still a thing. Even when the produce isn't exactly legal the cut they get is way too low.

Or it might've something to do with amounts, 'cause the farmers I know would be the equivalent of Eidolon-only hunters at best, who certainly aren't going to see the profits of 5x3 hunts.

Good thing progression is a thing in this game.

20 hours ago, Dankeerd said:

As someone who knows farmers I guess this varies by country, because in the third world country where I live farmers getting S#&$ty payment is still a thing. Even when the produce isn't exactly legal the cut they get is way too low.

Or it might've something to do with amounts, 'cause the farmers I know would be the equivalent of Eidolon-only hunters at best, who certainly aren't going to see the profits of 5x3 hunts.

Good thing progression is a thing in this game.

Same. But I have good reason to believe that many farmers all over the world are not swimming in piles of gold coins. 

12 hours ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

I do find all this funny though. There is nothing to stop you from holding your arcane until you yourself have a full set and sell for the high end price and see all your profit.

Agreed. 

It's perfectly legitimate and common practice in any game.   

I remember in one economy based MMO I would make money playing the auction house, buying resources such as wood, stone, and iron and reselling them in convenient bundle sizes that the market was lacking, stacks of 5 which is a common resource requirement for crafting.  So I'd buy large bundles of 100+ and resell bundles of 5 or 10.   Same principle.    It takes time and investment. 

If you're main point of contention is the profit,  then sell t3 arcanes yourself?  You're the one they're buying the blanks from (In part, I'm sure they get them from a number of sources) and forming completed arcanes to sell for the higher price point.

On 2019-04-20 at 3:39 PM, (XB1)Nightingale589 said:

you can see many people buying graces for 120p and in the same day selling a rank 3 for 2000p

Doesn't matters what they writing. Just don't deal with them. Use warframe.market, there are honest prices.

p.s. who would in the world buy grace for 2k p?