Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Arbitration Boss Mode][Raid Boss}{Sergeant-Garruk-Hyena changes}{Umbra Arcanes to}

(PSN)Tomplexthis

First, My idea was that, after completely unlocking and beating every node in Warframe [unlocks arbitration's]

You will now unlock access to a 2nd option on every single boss node in warframe [Raid Mode]

This turns the boss in the mission up to level 150, and requires a 4 man squad to run.

In raid mode, boss's will drop 2x the loot, credits, and affinity, as well as arbitration mods, vitus essence, and 300 endo. 

Maybe new blueprints or upgraded variants of loot they previously drop as well. [30,000 credits as well per raid boss fight]

It ups the difficulty slightly, maybe new enemies, and things could be added, like modifiers you would find in Nightmare + Sortie missions + Arbitrations

Raid Boss missions will have 3 mission modifiers.

1 From nightmare mission rolls, 1 from sortie mission rolls, and 1 from regular Arbitration rolls 

{No revive tokens, but bleedout timers are allowed}

Raid mode is unlocked for every single boss in the game after you complete all the nodes [same as arbitrations] [lv150 boss with 3 mission modifiers]

--------------------------

Next was just some ideas i had for the Sergeant, hyena pack, and Sargas Garuk.

Mainly new rooms for them, and new mechanics. 

1: [The Seargeant] [New map, new seargeant, new pistol weapon]

Spoiler

He gets a basic corpus room that is styled out like the barracks rooms from the Dojo. Styled that way, a cryo like area

He uses an amprex, detron, and lecta. he teleports around the room, and lobs stunning shock grenades.

His health has 2 locks on it at 66% and 33% where when he goes near those he becomes invulnerable for 5 seconds.

He will teleport behind a door at 66% and 33% health and unleash 1 scyto raknoid to fight against you. 2 scyto raknoids if you have 2 - 4 people instead of solo

also the sycto raknoids come with 8 mite raknoids as well as +3 per additional player [17 total]
Teleporting and invisibility are his thing, he will turn invisible and teleport next to you, trying to smack you with his lecta

He also fires his detron and amprex randomly

Killing him drops the blueprints for the amprex and lecta. the detron stays with zanuka. 

Was thinking he could drop blueprints for a new secondary weapon though

-A pin needle pistol that fires shocking puncture bolts. the pins hit and latch onto targets that can be exploded with the secondary [Shock + Puncture/impact/slash damage]

-on detonation the needles explode a 6m shock proc to all nearby enemies, stunning them. 

2 : [The Hyena Pack] [New map, New momma hyena, and new Hyena comanion [Moa/sentinel hybrid]

Spoiler

Well, i was thinking their room would be a assembly line room with tons and tons of hyenas hanging from the ceiling and conveyor belts

The fight has you pitted against 2 hyenas, very fast, and hoppy, that once killed will summon a big momma hyena.

She has 2x their health and can stomp the ground to knock players over. 

She is invincible, with 4 panels on her 4 legs, shoot the panels, to overheat and drop her down, to damage her vent that opens on her back.

+2 hyenas per additional player, 1 [2+ momma] 2 [4 + momma] 3 [6 + momma] 4 [8 + momma]

Momma hyena dont like you picking on her kids 

=P

i think it would be cool if hyenas popped out of Cryo pods on the walls, and smaller ones fell from the roof

Momma drops from the ceiling right on top of you. 

Once you go into the room, the doors are locked, and you cant leave till the fights over.

The fight wont start until all 1-4 players are in the room. 

There is a bit of RNG to Momma as she comes in 4 variations with her weapons based on each variation 

Shock - Heat - Cold - Toxin, basically her look, weapons, theme will be different randomly, first real RNG boss. kind of

Each variation is immune to that damage type though. and the rng behind her element changes it up [maybe the room could hint at what element she will use]

Big Momma drops components and a blueprint for a new Moa. A Companion Hyena.

This hyena can wield sentinel/moa weapons, and use either mods from Moas or Sentinels. 

He has 2 precepts

Precept 1 is Overcharged, he rushes forward tackling all enemies in his path, this grants overshields/shield regen to you and nearby allies

^enemies are stunned/shocked with shock damage procs as well as knocked down. [he shield steals and heals allies shields]

Precept 2 is Rev, the baby hyena sits still and recharges his shields/health, while also pulling in all nearby enemies within 15m

^He takes a stance that reduces all damage he takes by 50%, and begins repairing himself, it creates a vortex that pulls in all enemies

3 : [Sargus Garuk] [new map, 3 new weapon drops]

Spoiler

He used to be one of my favorite Boss's, until he kept killing everyones kavats and kubrows nonstop - _ -

every single time xP

Well, his room would be a volcanic Fire pit, full of molten metal, and machines being made all over

Lava, fire, all over the place, the fight could take place on an arena that is sitting on lava, barring you from leaving it until the fights over

3 stages, like tyl regor, Lava instead of water. 

he would be similar to how he is now, but i think he would be 3x as tall, with more muscle, and metal than before. beefier, and as built as the Wolf of Saturn

He fires napalm grenades, like the wolfs recruits, he wields his flamethrower, has a heat wave knockdown stomp, that applies heat procs.

he has 4 health bars, brought down during each vent destruction stage, he overheats, shoot the cooling vents, repeat 4 times. 

Once you take down all 4 vents, he enters his last stage, where he pulls out his fists, 2 huge archwing Knux fists. and now hes mad

He rhino charges at you, then heat wave stomps the ground, and tries to punch you in the face. 

He can not take damage anywhere else but his head, so, shoot him in the face. melee weapons can hit his face as well

In his final stage, he leaves behind trails of fire/plasma/napalm as he chases after you with his fists, these deal alot of damage. 

I think it would be cool if he dropped 3 new napalm based weapons

-Napalm heat fists, punch the ground for a napalm slam attack that leaves behind napalm on the ground to damage enemies

^its charge attack slings A wave of napalm in front of you at nearby enemies

-Napalm pistol, like the stug/ignis had a kid, it slings napalm all over the place, spraying it everywhere

-Napalm Shotgun, fires 1 slug cannon bullet, that explodes on a target in a huge mess of napalm

-I wanted to rework the boss's that seem left in the dust, so that with the raid mode, they would be harder as well-

i once had a concept for a Void captain vor rework

But as well, lech kril, alad V, and regular Vor could use their own rooms, and reworks to. 

in total there are 7 bosses i would love to redesign like how ambulas - kela de thaym - tyl regor - raptors got tweaked.

? i like that hyena companion XD

-----[Umbra Arcanes]----

what if there were new, Umbra Arcanes. That boosted the base stats of Weapons or Warframes

-They apply a direct bonus to an items stats, before mods, a buff sort of, to any possible stats

-These are endgame only rewards, after beating all nodes, and completing the most recent of story line quests. 

-Could be a Tau system reward for anything there

Everything in warframe can get a Umbra Arcane, and they would boost any stats base by a % based on the umbra arcane rank.

Rank 0 5%, Rank 1 10%, Rank 2 15%, Rank 3 20%. 

For warframes, thats 2 arcanes, and 1 umbra arcane, for weapons thats 1 umbra arcane, unless its a kitgun/zaw

Kitguns and zaws get their arcane + an umbra arcane. all other weapons just get the umbra arcane.

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

This sounds like a roller-coaster. Sign me up!

i really wanted to enhance the boss's in warframe, like all of them at once.

Arbitration Raid Boss Mode applies to every single boss in warframe, not a timed random alert, but always open. 

-Under the Regular Mission Assassination is Raid Mode Assassination under it.

lv150 Bosses, with 3 challenge modifiers

1 pulled from sorties, 1 pulled from nightmares, 1 pulled from arbitration roster. 

rewards 30,000 credits, 300 endo, 1 vitus on completion, with chances at sculptures, arbitration mods, and other cool loot

Requires a full 4 man squad though, so using the recruitment tab, friends list, clans is a must. 

{Plus you gotta beat every node in warframe}

It was a concept for Endgame i was thinking about. its a start perhaps

-Raid mode Lephantis, Jordas, Phorid... hmm why cant i think of something to rework Phorid

-I really want all in-out bosses to be reworked, and every boss to have their own unique maps 

Vor and lech kril could also use unique maps. [vor gets a corrupted + grineer hall, and Lech kril gets a Freezer at Wal-mart] xD

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

it kinda sucks joining into a match for arbitrations, and host migrating 3 times in a row, when every person leaves

or dying, for no reason by nothing randomly, just the casual warframe 1 shot...

especially 1 huge issue with arbitrations is the Defense target cant be revived. so it auto fails the missions

that is a huge sucks. a big big Sucks. yep

i really wish the defense target wasnt so pointless in arbitrations. at least it would be nice if we could revive them, if not our teamates

On 2019-04-23 at 9:43 PM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

it kinda sucks joining into a match for arbitrations, and host migrating 3 times in a row, when every person leaves

or dying, for no reason by nothing randomly, just the casual warframe 1 shot...

especially 1 huge issue with arbitrations is the Defense target cant be revived. so it auto fails the missions

that is a huge sucks. a big big Sucks. yep

i really wish the defense target wasnt so pointless in arbitrations. at least it would be nice if we could revive them, if not our teamates

oh just use limbo and that'll be fixed not sure about your teammates tho

Edited by weeaboopotato

4 hours ago, weeaboopotato said:

I really like this idea and it gives warframe that sorta thing ive been looking for that i was only able to find when fighting eidolons, profit takers and the orb mother

challenge, and rewards, have to go hand in hand, not just bullet sponges and grind.

what i think warframe could benefit from is a rework on all game mode types, and bosses, and tilesets

just an overhaul of all the mission types, expanded a bit more, and old tilesets, all reworked like how jupiter/saturn got a touch up. 

we've been doing the same missions for years. 

what i think Defense could do, is what Lua - Defense does, as every 5 waves the map changed, or something happens

Maybe for exterminate missions, eximus and other strange enemies could spawn in

I always thought pulling 4 guys from the Grineer - sedna - arena gamemode and tossing them in to protect vor / void vor would be cool. 

Mission modifiers that alter every mission type, or mix's, where some missions will change during the mission randomly

New random encounters and stuff that just randomly happens, like joining an exterminate mission and 

1 (the coolant reactor broke so the ship is either on fire now or frozen, can happen half way during a mission) 

or the ship could get crashed into by the opposition, say you are in a grineer exterminate, a corpus ship crashes into you, and now its a crossfire, or vice versa

What could warframes Endgame be?

The tau system, home of the sentients, but whats there, what is a real reward there

-Main endgame was trials, rivens, arcanes, or Fashion?- 

Why not add a Fashion show minigame in relays, where players show off their best fashion, for fashion credits

To then buy, a sandwich....

What if warframe had a Flipped Nightmare More 

You know, like an option in navigation, click it, to change all levels in warframe to 60+

or back to under 30+

Nightmare mode, would change all the nodes in warframe from their lower level form to 60 - 100 level form

All bosses lv100, all nodes 60 - 80. with a night mod dropped when you beat any mission or something

All nodes come with a nightmare challenge to them. this flipped thing could actually be cool

Instead of just fighting lv30's or something like that. 

i guess my dream would be an overhaul to combat, enemy a.i, difficulty, new pvp integration and even further buffs. 

what if there were new, Umbra Arcanes. That boosted the base stats of Weapons or Warframes

Everything in warframe can get a Umbra Arcane, and they would boost any stats base by a % based on the umbra arcane rank.

Rank 0 5%, Rank 1 10%, Rank 2 15%, Rank 3 20%. 

For warframes, thats 2 arcanes, and 1 umbra arcane, for weapons thats 1 umbra arcane, unless its a kitgun/zaw

Kitguns and zaws get their arcane + an umbra arcane. all other weapons just get the umbra arcane.