Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got 10 reactants but cant get reward at finish

ozveryashka

Had the same thing about a week ago, never got around to posting a thread. Got it recorded. 👍

Premade squad. Start of the video, you can see my relic equipped. Get ten reactant, Lotus says her bit, but I don't get a reward. Hovering over my name while the reward is up still shows my relic equipped. It was my only radiant, and as far as I could tell, it ate it anyway.

Earlier the same day it looked like I got rewarded twice out of a single relic (forwarded the conditions of that one to support, didn't feel right to post here without a go-ahead), so the day was extremely weird overall. Neither has happened to me before or since. But I think there's a category of support ticket for "missing reward" that you could look into.

4 hours ago, Yxivi said:

Are you sure you have a relic equipped? 
I've had this happened to me before and somehow the game unequipped the relic while I was queuing for a squad.

OFC. I'm sure. Saw this many times, this bug SHOULD be fixed. Definitely.

Having the relic equipped before the mission does not indicate the relic is equipped during the mission. You have to check in the mission to see if your relic is equipped. I have equipped relics before mission before it disappears in mission for unknown reasons.