Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Boosters should be like the weekend Boosters? (Stackable with the Market Boosters)

Mados.sys

We all may know that double Resource / Credits / Affinity weekends only appear once in a million years literally and only last around 2 days, and they give a huge reason to play and invest Platinum and time on it, since you can stack the Weekend Booster plus the Boosters that you can buy on the market, wich means 1 million credits on Index, x4 materials on one rare drop, x4 fishes on one catch and a lot of affinity to Forma anything that you have to.

I was thinking on giving the Daily Tribute Boosters that effect, that they can be just like the Weekend boosters because if some players are like me, having a Booster on the Daily Tribute is only going to stack the ones that i already bought, is not bad obviously since it will extend the "life" of my boosters, but if i got a Resource Booster that i could stack if i bought a "normal" booster on the market, i would personally take the opportunity and others players might do as well, and putting that change will not affect the game in any way i think, it will only make farming even faster and less tedious. (cof cof SIBEAR cof cof FREEZING STEP EPHEMERA)

Also the Daily tribute boosters doesn't last that long, i'm currently on around 600 days and i have a 21 hour booster if i'm lucky enough, but i would prefer a 21 hour booster that is stackable with the purchasable Boosters in order to really get into that farming while those 21 hours last.

Stackable meaning; Purchasable x2 Boosters + Daily tribute x2 Booster = x4 drops, simple and tempting, right?

Oh boi i miss the Double Resource Weekend already... i never farmed that much Kuva in my life.

• Like 3

Would be nice if it was a thing, but considering DE specifically programmed out the chesa's looting synergy I think they'd consider it a bit too imbalanced. I'd definitely not complain though if that did become a thing. ^-^;;

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-04-20 at 10:04 PM, (PS4)OriginalEquinox said:

That would be overkill I think, what they should do imo is remain inactive until one is over, for example if you have a 3 day booster and get another make the second one remain in your inventory and automatically activate when the first is over 

That's what i was thinking, is overkill indeed because you'll be literally raining resources if you buy a booster that can stack with your daily tribute booster, on Kuva Floods you'll get 5k kuva for example, and on Excavation you'll get 400 cryotica i think for each excavator, but is a nice encourage to spend pl to gather as much resources as possible while you still have time, wich would usually be less than 24 hours.

And that thing that you said, the booster remain in your inventory, well... it's already a thing, if you have a 3 day booster and you get a 24 hour booster from daily tribute, you'll have a total of 4 days, pretty much what you said.

On 2019-04-21 at 7:29 AM, Ulvra said:

Would be nice if it was a thing, but considering DE specifically programmed out the chesa's looting synergy I think they'd consider it a bit too imbalanced. I'd definitely not complain though if that did become a thing. ^-^;;

Also smeeta duplicates even further the materials, but devs where ok with how smeeta's affinity / resource duplicator work, so i'm not sure if a booster stackable would be too op.

I wouldn't like it being stackable like that. I for one have gotten a 3 day affinity booster from sortie, then two affinity booster from daily tribute, only for my next day sortie reward was another 3 day affinity booster. So in total a whole week of affinity boost in two days. What I want is totally different. The only time where these booster even have effect is during missions. If I'm not in a mission, the timer for my boosters does not go down. Yes this will force DE to cut the timer for all their booster to compensate.

On 2019-05-03 at 4:37 PM, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

I wouldn't like it being stackable like that. I for one have gotten a 3 day affinity booster from sortie, then two affinity booster from daily tribute, only for my next day sortie reward was another 3 day affinity booster. So in total a whole week of affinity boost in two days. What I want is totally different. The only time where these booster even have effect is during missions. If I'm not in a mission, the timer for my boosters does not go down. Yes this will force DE to cut the timer for all their booster to compensate.

That was another thing, unless you're into a mission, the boosters will keep going, and i was thinking the same, that boosters should only run out of time while on missions, as you said, if that was the case then the time of the boosters should be cutted but is not that bad.

And having stacked boosters to full weeks or having boosters that boost each other depends on the people, i mean for what they like, you might like to have entire weeks of boosters, i don't say is bad at all, and people like me would like to have 3 days of x4 resources / affinity, both ways are quite similar.

7 days of x2: an entire week to go nice and slow with a nice amount of stuff.

3.5 days of x4 resources: 3 days of pure overkill farm, that can half the amount of time it takes to farm with x2.

Both have advantages, but i prefer the second since cutting the time it takes to farm something is more efficent and as people said, would promote them to buy Boosters as a nice investment.