Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crest is recruiting!

falconwarrior

rxcwTpq.pngThe CrestrxcwTpq.png

(Credit to Marshal if I remember correctly for making this amazing emblem, sorry it took so long to actually get this clan stuff going.)

OUR GOAL

The Crest's goal is to be a welcoming clan to most players.
Our other goals include world domination, being a little to no pressure kind of clan, unless there is a event that requires our attention.
At most we'll be a shadow clan that is just laid back with little pressure.

We've completed most, if not all, of the research in the clan dojo and have a very large and well decorated dojo, that is always changing for the better.

HOW TO JOIN

To join there is really only three prerequisites we have.

1: Be the age of 18+ due to the language we actively use.  
2: Fill out the following application and either myself or a authorized recruiter will invite you.
3: Be an semi-active player.

Please fill out this application and reply to this thread with your application.

In game name: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Why do you want to join?: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Tell us about yourself: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

IN CLOSING

I'd like to thank you for your interest in our clan, and thank you for your time reading this and/or filling out the application.

Example Application:

IGN: Sakaira

Why do you want to join?:

[Bad Example] - I would like to join, because I'm lonely.

[Good Example] - I enjoy the game and would like to find other casual players to spend time with, and grow from.(more extensive than this, but along the same lines)

Tell us about yourself:

[Bad Example] - I can be funny, but serious if need be, and I like Warframe.

[Good Example] - I enjoy spending time in the woods, hiking through the mountains, or hunting. Archery is something I'm interested in, but haven't practiced enough to be useful with it. (also more extensive but along the same lines as well)

IGN: meggle

- Why do I want to join?

I am currently MR10 and have cleared about 95% of the starchart. Until now I played mostly solo and occasionaly in open.
While this is enjoyable in its own right I am sure this game still has a lot more to offer if played in a more coordinated manner.
So I guess now it is time to look for a clan.
Im interested in this clan in particular because apparently you aim to limit your membership size to some degree and I tend to prefer smaller groups.

- Tell us about yourself.

I live in Germany and I am a shiftworker. This means that for the forseeable future I a have to work early shifts which usually limits my activity to early evenings and weekends.
Apart from gaming my free time usually revolves around reading and sports.

I hope to hear from you so we can see if this works out.

In game name: pandado23
Why do you want to join?: Currently getting back into the game so looking for a laid back clan to find ppl to play with
Tell us about yourself: Aeronautical engineering student who likes to game in his free time

8 hours ago, meggle said:

IGN: meggle

- Why do I want to join?

I am currently MR10 and have cleared about 95% of the starchart. Until now I played mostly solo and occasionaly in open.
While this is enjoyable in its own right I am sure this game still has a lot more to offer if played in a more coordinated manner.
So I guess now it is time to look for a clan.
Im interested in this clan in particular because apparently you aim to limit your membership size to some degree and I tend to prefer smaller groups.

- Tell us about yourself.

I live in Germany and I am a shiftworker. This means that for the forseeable future I a have to work early shifts which usually limits my activity to early evenings and weekends.
Apart from gaming my free time usually revolves around reading and sports.

I hope to hear from you so we can see if this works out.

Happy to have you Meggle, your invite will be sent momentarily 🙂 thanks for applying.

5 hours ago, pandado23 said:

In game name: pandado23
Why do you want to join?: Currently getting back into the game so looking for a laid back clan to find ppl to play with
Tell us about yourself: Aeronautical engineering student who likes to game in his free time

Could you possibly give us some more information Pan, more than a sentence 😉 

In game name: MalpaisLycan
Why do you want to join?: I love playing warframe and am currently looking for other people to play alongside, non competitively.

Tell us about yourself: I live in Australia and I am currently studying nursing at university. I love cooking, fitness and reading. I am currently reading the world of ice and fire series as I prefer it to the TV show.

19 hours ago, MalpaisLycan said:

In game name: MalpaisLycan
Why do you want to join?: I love playing warframe and am currently looking for other people to play alongside, non competitively.

Tell us about yourself: I live in Australia and I am currently studying nursing at university. I love cooking, fitness and reading. I am currently reading the world of ice and fire series as I prefer it to the TV show.

We would be happy to have you, but you're currently already in a clan. If you still would like to join, just leave that one and let us know. 🙂

Archived