Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That's a new way to fail Arbitration.

(PSN)Lollybomb

Host migration to a dead host during a survival.  Instant failure and loss of ALL rewards, not just the ones that were picked up off the floor because, golly would you look at that, all players are DEAD.  All because one person decided that they were going to sit in the mission, dead, for 20 minutes until the host decided to leave.  Never mind that I was very much alive, and there was plenty of life support.

Edited by (PS4)Lollybomb
  • Like 1

My wifi connection randomly timed out after 15 extractors two days ago. I was stunned. Omfg. Apparently I was connected to a neighbor's Xfinity open router and didn't realize it. Fortunately, I had all the Endo and Ayatans in my inventory. But still. And we we're half way thru our 16th extractor and decided we we're gonna extract after it was finished. 

So I understand the feeling man. Super huge let down. Especially when those rewards aren't in your inventory.

If I do arbitrations for the rewards (rather than carrying a friend) - I do it solo.  Never do a mission where you care about the rewards unless your host since DE is either incapable of fixing or unwilling to fix host migrations. They certainly can't claim its a small issue, nor claim that they are unaware of it.  And no, allowing revives in Arbitration is not fixing anything - and not addressing the problem that exists in EVERY game mode.