Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Zauron, the Primordial Predator (Dinosaur-themed Warframe)

2 minutes ago, NecrisC said:

Why not both? Also, what would the Augment be then?

Both is good too. It was just that highlighting the enemies alone felt underwhelming to me. Highlighting and tentative stealth? Now you have a strong first ability.

Also, not every ability has to have an augment. There are plenty in the game that don't.

Just now, xZeromusx said:

Both is good too. It was just that highlighting the enemies alone felt underwhelming to me. Highlighting and tentative stealth? Now you have a strong first ability.

Also, not every ability has to have an augment. There are plenty in the game that don't.

Fair enough 🙂 Also, having both effects and an augment would be pretty over powered for a low cost first ability. 

Edited by Guest

On 2019-04-22 at 9:59 AM, NecrisC said:

Fourth Ability Augment- Apex Predator

Enemies are frozen in fear, at the sight of the Tyrant. Upon seeing Zauron in his Tyrant Form, Enemies are unable to move for 3/6/9 secs. And have their attack speeds and fire rates slowed by 10%/20%/30% for as long as he is in their field of vision. They may also, sometimes, fumble their reloads.

I would replace the slow with a chance to miss, If was scared S#&$less I would fire imprecisely not less.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d14fe4e77542e3363

I love the overall theme, but can't guess how hard it is too implement nor how hard it would be to balance.

1 minute ago, NecrisC said:

Fair enough 🙂

If you really want an augment, you could make it a sneak attack type of augment. Surprise Strike: Zauron does 500% increased damage to enemies for 5 seconds after exiting stealth. Something like that.

2 minutes ago, xZeromusx said:

If you really want an augment, you could make it a sneak attack type of augment. Surprise Strike: Zauron does 500% increased damage to enemies for 5 seconds after exiting stealth. Something like that.

Okay, I'll think about it.

On 2019-06-27 at 10:40 AM, keikogi said:

I would replace the slow with a chance to miss, If was scared S#&$less I would fire imprecisely not less.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d14fe4e77542e3363

I love the overall theme, but can't guess how hard it is too implement nor how hard it would be to balance.

That actually makes.... way more sense 😄 lol!!!! I'll make this change immediately!

Edited by Guest

55 minutes ago, NecrisC said:

Hey everybody, I have great news!

I've got some Progress on the concept art to show you:

j9cCdTW.png

5obJauu.png

Just to let you know, hese are just Pre-Sketchs, and are in no way a representation of the final product.

The artist is Loone-Wolf: https://www.deviantart.com/loone-wolf

I really recommend looking at his other works!

Also don't forget to check out the new Pre-Sketchs 😄

Hey there everybody, make sure to like and follow the topic, to stay updated on any modifications and updates.

Also stay tuned for Concept Art.

Edited by Guest

Hey everybody,

I've reworked the first ability to be more useful, and I also reworked Tyrant Form stats to encourage more aggression. Also, the Tyrant augment has been reworked.

5 hours ago, keikogi said:

Did loone wolf gave you any sneak peak on the tyrant form ?

No not yet, we will begin sketching the tyrant once the Raptor Form is finished. 

Rough sketchs for Tyrant are IN EARLY!!!!

6a5X60c.png

Check out Loone's deviant art account, and show him some love, at: https://www.deviantart.com/loone-wolf 

And, don't forget to post a comment about which ones you like, and/or what you like about them!

Cheers everybody!

Edited by Guest

This is awesome I was in the early idea stage of my own female dino frame only had two abilities a tar field that slows or stops enemies and can be ignited,  and a meteor that does explosive and heat damage. Gave her a bone club sword. I like some of your ideas though.

:Huh even used similar flavor text to describe her.

Edited by (PS4)TeynKu

Would be pretty cool to give Zauron a sort of passive where enemies drop "primal rage" on death, similar in appearance to those shield fragments created by Mag's polarise. The primal rage would fill up a metre and upon the metre maxing out Zauron is able to enter tyrant mode for a limited amount of time where he has his own sort of stance which involves attacks such as: tail strikes, bites and gashes, claw strikes etc; just my personal take on a different passive which ties in with his 4th ability.

Also some cosmetic ideas of my own. An alternate helmet featuring those horns featured on some dinosaurs and a syandana that has spines like that of a stegosaur. Loving the concept art you already have.

Edited by (PS4)dinotailTNT99

8 hours ago, NecrisC said:

THIS WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS!!!!!!!

LJMejVE.png

Leave your comments down below, and don't forget to check out the artist's deviant page 🙂

Zauron Vs Zauron fight

tenor.gif?itemid=11007826

On a serios note , You might want to edit the original post and put all the content on Visual guide lines under a spoiler tag and Star your post with the WIP concept art.

Edited by keikogi