Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple fix for an old Vauban skin.

epargg

So most veteran players know about the old phased skins released with the steam winter sale back in like 2013, i believe? 
I don't remember exactly when but i got it along with the Vasto but i decided to stop using it upon his Prime release in 2016. 
My only issue with using it now is that i just cant seem to enjoy it due to the flaws it holds on his prime. 
It tries to mask over the original prime skin and i just cant seem to see why we don't have an option to use it as normal vaubans. 
Heres what it looks like on his prime: Prime Phased Skin

And here is what it looks like on normal vauban: Non Prime Phased

The solution i see that could work would either for it to force the normal look onto his prime, or just add the option to use prime details like the tennogen skins.
Tennogen example here: Tennogen Prime Details example

Now i know this has probably been posted about many times throughout the years but since everyones talking about vauban recently i thought i would drop this here 
in hopes that DE would see it and possibly give some word on the matter. 
I truly do enjoy the skin and wish i could use it on my prime so i didn't have to swap between the 2 whenever i feel like using it. 

Anyways please no hate 🙂 just a fellow vauban main trying to see if theres a chance!